2 hours ago, superallysbears said:

That wee diving cunt playing for the scum was awarded a penalty for something similar last season if I remember correctly, away at Hibs maybe, was totally fine then though 🙃

Said exactly the same this morning

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Defender commited a foul by trying to challenge for a ball, studs up, missing, and making contact with the attacker. 

Simple as this in all honesty.

They both kick each other, but Kane won the ball and Dumfries didn't (with his studs up).

On 10/07/2024 at 23:28, Colin Traive said:

Wasn’t aware of that rule tbh.

Despised the English almost as long as I’ve been following Rangers not that that’s remotely relevant. :lol:

You sound like a jealous person in truth, I have had plenty of family who were English (sadly passed away) you despise a nation of people for what given reason......going by your comments from Wednesday it is purely driven by the English national side.....seems as good a reason as any to despise a nation of people 

Ps my grandfather who was a Londoner, he was the salt of the earth a true gentleman, he would laugh like fuck at such petty nonesense 

13 hours ago, JamieD said:

My god. You can't be serious.

I seriously want to know where people think Kanes foot is going to go....he is kicking the ball which carries forward momentum.....it's not his fault that Dumbfries puts his boot in so high for a ball he had little chance of winning.....I can see why the penalty was given....his foot is high with studs showing, he ran the risk and paid the penalty so to speak

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I seriously want to know where people think Kanes foot is going to go....he is kicking the ball which carries forward momentum.....it's not his fault that Dumbfries puts his boot in so high for a ball he had little chance of winning.....I can see why the penalty was given....his foot is high with studs showing, he ran the risk and paid the penalty so to speak

Yup. It's a shit rule, no doubt, but it's just insane to think that when two players try to play the same ball, and one of them is late, that it's the one who is not late who has done the kicking. It just fundamentally misunderstands basic principles of football that applied even when this particular shitty rule didn't. 

On 11/07/2024 at 00:49, Waggy1872 said:

It is a fucking cup final

Really?

I was drunk, and excited mate.

Srupid  blonde moment.

I was laughing at myself when I sobered up and realised the next day.

Had a number one haircut to make myself  more intelligent. Still a dumbass though.:lol:

Maybe get my hair dyed black to up my IQ.

Live in hope :craphead:

On 11/07/2024 at 13:45, PromDeAnglais said:

Beautiful. Coming from a cunt that won less international caps than Lee Wilkie did when the national team were utter wank under Vogts.

Not really arsed with England winning it or not but then I think about the pain Michael Stewart and others would suffer it would be fucking brilliant.

Horrible bastards

58 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Not really arsed with England winning it or not but then I think about the pain Michael Stewart and others would suffer it would be fucking brilliant.

Horrible bastards

I’m pretty much in the same camp as you, Not fussed either way as I have plenty pals in England having lived there previously for 30 years and enjoyed my time there so don’t have a problem if they win it, Imagine the House of Commons would be a barrel of laughs as well with just about everyone high fiving each other whilst wee Stevie and his hateful 8 sit there looking as if they’re world has just collapsed 😂

On 11/07/2024 at 00:15, Colin Traive said:

To be fair, I don’t think the English have contempt for us, we’re not even worth that to them.

Hence the reason I find Scots sucking up to them so embarrassing and needy.

Sort of twisted staunchness bandwagon that some sad sacks have jumped on.

Tragic.

They have utter contempt for us in international football mate.

We are shit though. Still to get in the latter stages of a major tournament.

We haven't earned any respect on the park.:unsure: