1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Seen a video of a tarrier getting glassed at Wunderbar tonight. Was out watching the Scotland game tonight with friends and family and you could tell the tarrriers a mile away as they all had something green on. :lol:

Brilliant hope.hes picking bits out aw night 

21 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

He won't be sacked he's playing his favourite tarriers. I have never seen a Scotland Manager go so far out his way to not play any players with any Rangers connection. 

Steve Clark is a filthy bigot. 

and therein lies whats wrong with not just the national team but scottish football as a whole

Gilmour and Shankland have to be in for the Swiss.

McGregor looking like the average player he is. Might ve OK against us, bur always looks second rate in the CL or even EL, internationals forget it. 

p.s has anyone ever seen Christie play well for Scotland?.

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Still played. If he was that much of a bigot, Clark, Kelly, McLean, Shankland, Gilmour, and Jack would be nowhere near the squad. Souttar wouldn’t get game time.

Souttar didn't get game time and quelle surprise was blamed by Scotland for that defeat. He played Christie before Shankland and Anthony Ralston. If he's not a bigot he's a really shit manager with a tendancie to play tarriers no matter there ability. 

Sums up Scottish Football in a nutshell, hammer throwers like Porteous lauded as a good professional, Googly eyes lost at their first two goals,   commiting fouls that they get away with week in but are found out in  Europe, I wonder why ?,I think we know the answer to that one. No reflection , no insight how Scotland are shite and it is looking them straight in the face, shite coaches, shite development, wains at professional Football  clubs who can't control a ball with 2 feet,  need continually coached through a game because they don't know where to go, if you can't find space on a park when you are supposedly  at the top level then give it up to people who actually  know what they are doing. Run by Amateurs who haven't a clue, but as long as their club of choice is winning they don't give a fuck.

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If he was such a bigot not one of them would be in the squad, or play any minutes ever. In fact, he dropped a goalie with celtic connections for two with Rangers connections :lol: 

He’s a wank, but acting like Rangers fans/players/ex players are so hard done by him is extremely weird

No idea about his squad selection for this tournament. 

He is however a rancid bigot though. Hands down.

4 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Souttar didn't get game time and quelle surprise was blamed by Scotland for that defeat. He played Christie before Shankland and Anthony Ralston. If he's not a bigot he's a really shit manager with a tendancie to play tarriers no matter there ability. 

He played Adams before Shankland. Souttar didn’t get game time because he’s injured. If players were fit Ralston doesn’t play a single minute.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If he was such a bigot not one of them would be in the squad, or play any minutes ever. In fact, he dropped a goalie with celtic connections for two with Rangers connections :lol: 

He’s a wank, but acting like Rangers fans/players/ex players are so hard done by him is extremely weird

He would play O'Donnell before an in-form Patterson at the time. He should have started Gilmour tonight. You can't tell me Souttar is worse than Porteous, Hendry, Mckenna or an out-of-position Tierney. You could argue McCrorie over Ralston or McLean over Christie or that Shankland has had a better season than Adams. 

That's an awful lot of ifs for it not to carry some weight. And I'm sure there are many more examples...

13 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Seen a video of a tarrier getting glassed at Wunderbar tonight. Was out watching the Scotland game tonight with friends and family and you could tell the tarrriers a mile away as they all had something green on. :lol:

This was posted earlier 

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He would play O'Donnell before an in-form Patterson at the time. He should have started Gilmour tonight. You can't tell me Souttar is worse than Porteous, Hendry, Mckenna or an out-of-position Tierney. You could argue McCrorie over Ralston or McLean over Christie or that Shankland has had a better season than Adams. 

That's an awful lot of ifs for it not to carry some weight. And I'm sure there are many more examples...

Souttar’s injured and he’s not better than Tierney, who is their best player. Gilmour should’ve started yes, started their last four, some going for someone not getting a game for being a Rangers fan.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Souttar’s injured and he’s not better than Tierney, who is their best player. Gilmour should’ve started yes, started their last four, some going for someone not getting a game for being a Rangers fan.

Souttar was released from training camp. Was he injured? I'm not sure about that.

Tierney is never a Ch and tbh, the injuries have caught up with him. He is hardly their best player.

Steve Clarke is a bigot. I'll stick to that belief and you can continue to defend him.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Souttar was released from training camp. Was he injured? I'm not sure about that.

Tierney is never a Ch and tbh, the injuries have caught up with him. He is hardly their best player.

Steve Clarke is a bigot. I'll stick to that belief and you can continue to defend him.

Well he’s not played since the start of May, and H&H even said it was fitness related.

In a back 4, no, in a back 3 he is.