Thank God this season is over

1 hour ago, Bristoe1872 said:

We weren't anyway some Egyptian mob were. I thought them winning yesterday meant both are now on 117? A scandal in itself when you consider how far in front we were. I honestly thought we'd never be caught,but then i stupidly thought we would continue winning trophies.

Thats true- however taking away the Egyptian lot, having someone in equal terms as you doesn’t make you the ‘most’ anything.

I enjoyed this season (of course with it’s inevitable outcomes aside)

new manager, couple of exiting new prospects , two cup finals and running them cunts down. 

cannot wait until the season starts 

On 25/05/2024 at 18:46, Moody Blue said:

I’m sure we’re all glad it’s over but I fear we’ll be faced with similar frustrations next season 

Bit early to say that imo nobody knows what our squad will look like come August. I’m actually looking forward to next season. We don’t get the breaks against them just now but I’m optimistic to what next season could bring, they tramp bastards haven’t beating us by more than a single goal this season and been saved a couple times by dodgy officials. With the right signings a bit more consistency against the Spfl shite and a change of fortune with the breaks in games against them this could be turned around. 

Let’s see what happens first before writing a full season off before June

On 25/05/2024 at 17:56, berkshirebear said:

Butland isnt a patch on Mcgregor btw. only makes saves he should do when they are right at him. Hope a club gives us some cash for him

Ffs mate

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Bit early to say that imo nobody knows what our squad will look like come August. I’m actually looking forward to next season. We don’t get the breaks against them just now but I’m optimistic to what next season could bring, they tramp bastards haven’t beating us by more than a single goal this season and been saved a couple times by dodgy officials. With the right signings a bit more consistency against the Spfl shite and a change of fortune with the breaks in games against them this could be turned around. 

Let’s see what happens first before writing a full season off before June

I didn’t say I was writing it off mate. I just fear some of the same frustrations will continue.  We don’t have enough money, most in here think / hope we’re ripping up an entire squad and getting a load of new players. I don’t see that happening so I think there will be a core of who is already here, still here come 2months time. That won’t help a challenge to them but only time will tell. That wage bill needs brought down significantly and obtain better value for a start. 

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I enjoyed this season (of course with it’s inevitable outcomes aside)

new manager, couple of exiting new prospects , two cup finals and running them cunts down. 

cannot wait until the season starts 

What a fucking masochist.

8 hours ago, berkshirebear said:

We need a spine of some good young scottish players (who dont support them) Some of the players now just don get it, or care that much imo. 

We need to ramp up the youth acadamies, id rather money being pumped into there then wasted on constantly injured players and the womens team (ive read that costs 2m a year) surely we can find some scottish talent!! I know we lose a lot of players currently to England but if there was a clear pathway anr increased wages etc, im sure that could be combated 

So, letting Hearts beat us to second place. You really a Rangers fan? Fucking hell! 🤣🤣

On 25/05/2024 at 20:48, LaaRFC said:

Only one thing left to happen to conclude this season and that’s the club to tweet out the list of out of contract players we are saying goodbye to. 

Or, in a more fitting end to this season, they could give us one last kick in the balls and announce some new contracts. 

The players I want gone most are in contract tbf

Now looking forward to the cull, followed by the rebuild, then we’ll really see what Phil is all about.

If he has any sense, all resources should be directed at coming away from the sty with a positive result in the first OF.

He really needs to show us something so we can believe he has the measure of them.

On 25/05/2024 at 19:05, BlueVanguard said:

2 Penalty claims not looked at first half?

Momentum was truly ours we had them bastards on the ropes and we score and its fucking dissalowed for a "push" when Sterling was clearly pushed by Scales and got fuckawl. 

Clearly not BS the refs fucked us today. Momentum is everything in football and all belief was shot when that goal was dissalowed. The players did fight on but the ref was a disgrace

The scum controlled SFA/SPFL now have the officials actively looking for reasons to disallow any Rangers advantage or just ignore it completely. The evidence is in every game when we play them. It will be the same until they have won more leagues than us and more trophies. Expect this to continue next season.

On 26/05/2024 at 20:17, Hadron Collider said:

So, letting Hearts beat us to second place. You really a Rangers fan? Fucking hell! 🤣🤣

We we're poor last season and finished 17 points ahead of Hearts. I don't think 2nd place is at risk.

I'd accept 2nd for a season or two if we used that time to build a strong settled side.

Four windows to build and the fifth one to challenge. 

Of course we could mount a challenge next season with one or two good windows, but it's more likely to be a similar story to the last few leagues.

In terms of CL there won't be too much difference between 1st and 2nd for the next few seasons.

In fact from a CL point of view it MIGHT be better to finish 2nd. Have a couple of warm up qualifying rounds rather than going into the play off cold.

On 26/05/2024 at 22:10, BlueboyG said:

I still think Tav will be here as captain next season, if he is then i expect another frustrating season.

If Tav is still captain next season and Goldson is still vc then Phil may as well quit now.