Ibrox Development

1 hour ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Treat us like fucking mugs year in year out 

They are a shower of arseholes in charge of our club," give us your money and shut up" the only time we hear from them is when there is money involved, they have totally fucked what should be a turnaround season for us, we are skint and will be relying on loans unless we can sell some of the dead wood we have, shite players picking up crazy wages, we have been mismanaged for years and its getting worse.

4 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

A know a still will but it’s first season in years a have thought about not going to the games 

Thats the way i feel. I really cant be fucked with hampden, actually hate the place. Ive a season ticket but until Ibrox is sorted i cant really be arsed. I might go to the euro games, see how i feel nearer the time.

27 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

You've lost it.

You are such a desperate wee character Frank  

Who the fuck do you think we’d be talking to? Aberdeen? Ipswich? Raith Rovers?   

do you want the club to let you know each stage of talks? What if it falls through after telling you it might happen? You’d be apoplectic 😂

once the club and the SFA have agreed and everything is all tied up then they can tell us. Before that we’re leaving ourselves open if it goes tits up. 

34 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

5 games at Hampden.

Lies as they don't know when works will be complete, tested and signed off. Guessing and batting issues down the road hopfull of coming good.

Board are spineless muted wankers.

Been lying from the start of this shambles, no wonder bisgrove fucked off, saw it coming and left them holding the baby.

9 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

You are such a desperate wee character Frank  

Who the fuck do you think we’d be talking to? Aberdeen? Ipswich? Raith Rovers?   

do you want the club to let you know each stage of talks? What if it falls through after telling you it might happen? You’d be apoplectic 😂

once the club and the SFA have agreed and everything is all tied up then they can tell us. Before that we’re leaving ourselves open if it goes tits up. 

Why are the media being told before us if there’s a chance it could go tits up?

10 minutes ago, Waggy1872 said:

Why are the media being told before us if there’s a chance it could go tits up?

Do you think the club phoned round the media and told them we are talking to the SFA about Hampden?  Or do you think they are just doing some guessing/speculation?  

Perhaps we sit tight and wait on the club actually telling us instead of the msm guessing stuff (Btw fwiw I think we are talking to the SFA and that’s without the club calling me up) 😂

I will bet you as soon as something agreed and is concrete we will be informed by our club. 

15 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Do you think the club phoned round the media and told them we are talking to the SFA about Hampden?  Or do you think they are just doing some guessing/speculation?  

Perhaps we sit tight and wait on the club actually telling us instead of the msm guessing stuff (Btw fwiw I think we are talking to the SFA and that’s without the club calling me up) 😂

I will bet you as soon as something agreed and is concrete we will be informed by our club. 

So it's no the steel - at least you're giving us an update 

4 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

A know a still will but it’s first season in years a have thought about not going to the games 

Kind of cba going just now either I'm sure that will change soon

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Yes. Obviously.