Ibrox Development

Embarrassing playing our Euro games at Hampden and domestic at Ibrox. Even if we somehow fluke our way into the CL, money will be taken from us by the SFA/SPFL. 

Best in class right enough paying running costs for 2 stadiums whilst we’re cash strapped as it is

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Going to be honest I couldn’t give a fuck about the businesses nearby

Maybe they’ll all go out of business and we can look about improving that entire area and giving it a collective facelift 

Aye fuck the local businesses, robbing bastards who pump their prices up for every home game.

21 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Embarrassing playing our Euro games at Hampden and domestic at Ibrox. Even if we somehow fluke our way into the CL, money will be taken from us by the SFA/SPFL. 

Best in class right enough paying running costs for 2 stadiums whilst we’re cash strapped as it is

SFA will be charging us a mental amount to use Hampden on short notice with no pitch on it yet. Then there's the small matter of compensation to Queens Park too. 

47 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

SFA will be charging us a mental amount to use Hampden on short notice with no pitch on it yet. Then there's the small matter of compensation to Queens Park too. 

Queens Park don't own Hampden any more. 

1 hour ago, BlueboyG said:

Aye fuck the local businesses, robbing bastards who pump their prices up for every home game.

Not the only businesses that do it. Chip shop near Fulham added a fair few quid to the meals same at Chelsea when I've been there.

Back to the Hampden point the thought of playing CL/EL at one ground and games at Ibrox....

Plus associated costs etc. When is the first possible date this would be applied from?

I see we're at the club can't do right for doing wrong stage.

We moaned like fuck because the board were saying nothing at all ... Now we're moaning because we don't like what they've said.

Yes, they've handled this terribly but at least they've said something which is better than radio silence until can actually confirm Hampden 

18 minutes ago, Ace said:

We moaned like fuck because the board were saying nothing at all ... Now we're moaning because we don't like what they've said.

Yes, they've handled this terribly but at least they've said something which is better than radio silence until can actually confirm Hampden 

Who's fault is that

19 minutes ago, Ace said:

You awrite John?

28 minutes ago, Ace said:

:lol: 

57 minutes ago, Ace said:

Maybe they could tell the fans/release a statement towards the fans that pay their hard earned money for a season ticket(s). 

Instead, every cunt is getting leaks from the media and that fucking shit hole of a cunt Jackson and the record. Aye the board have been brilliant! :confused:

44 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

You have got to be fucking kidding, they are a bunch of incompetent cunts who need hounded to fuck out of Rangers, one stumbling embarrassment after another, they can take Hampden and shove it right up their fucking arse as far as I'm concerned, I'm absolutely scunnered with everything at the club right now, won't be attending any European games, cup games or league games unless they are at Ibrox, fucking shambles. 

I don’t blame you and sadly you’re not the only one thinking like this.

I’m seriously thinking about just using the Seatsub option until they return to Ibrox - I rarely go to Hampden anyway, as I can’t stand the place, it’s absolutely shite venue to watch football matches in.  Fucking shambles indeed :headwall:

12 minutes ago, Almacger said:

I don’t blame you and sadly you’re not the only one thinking like this.

I’m seriously thinking about just using the Seatsub option until they return to Ibrox - I rarely go to Hampden anyway, as I can’t stand the place, it’s absolutely shite venue to watch football matches in.  Fucking shambles indeed :headwall:

Thinking SeatSub should be full value too

4 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

It's 75% to be credited into your account

Does it not vary depending on the fixture category? So CAT A game is 75% however, Motherwell etc slightly less?