Ibrox Development

20 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

So what is the reason mate. Please enlighten us? Because I've lost my seat and been moved and the cantilever is now there and the disabled fans will be going there.

I can't keep up with the world of conspiracy theories so can you point out what I'm missing.

Cheers in advance 

A fan of Nostradamus 

Disabled fans will be situated below the cantilever 

Here’s the extract from the planning application 

The proposal includes the installation of 4no. Accessible platform viewing areas on the Copland Stand Lower tier and construction of a cantilever to the Copland Stand Upper tier to increase GA capacity. Associated lift installation and Kiosk upgrades will form part of the works on the lower concourse area with Kiosk upgrades and new WC provision within the upper concourse areas. (Stage 1 - Substructure & Superstructure)

Agent Name:Keppie Design

Agent Address:Kim Riddell 160 West Regent Street Glasgow G2 4RL”

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Disabled fans will be situated below the cantilever 

Here’s the extract from the planning application 

The proposal includes the installation of 4no. Accessible platform viewing areas on the Copland Stand Lower tier and construction of a cantilever to the Copland Stand Upper tier to increase GA capacity. Associated lift installation and Kiosk upgrades will form part of the works on the lower concourse area with Kiosk upgrades and new WC provision within the upper concourse areas. (Stage 1 - Substructure & Superstructure)

Agent Name:Keppie Design

Agent Address:Kim Riddell 160 West Regent Street Glasgow G2 4RL”

I know what's happening mate I'm saying the cantilever is in so that's the people who are moving up from the back rows of the CF.

I'm wondering what the conspiracy is that I am missing 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Your point is that instead of spending money on the squad we spent money on Ibrox. You therefore think that was the wrong decision. 

is that correct?

Lol you’re brutal. 

Couldn’t give a fuck how much it cost to do it. What I give a fuck about is how much the delays have cost us extra which has killed our transfer budget. 

Simple. 

1 hour ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

I know what's happening mate I'm saying the cantilever is in so that's the people who are moving up from the back rows of the CF.

I'm wondering what the conspiracy is that I am missing 

I heard they found the pink slime from Ghostbusters II in the foundations and it's minimum £20m to get Dan Akroyd and Bill Murray over to fix it.

22 hours ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

So what is the reason mate. Please enlighten us? Because I've lost my seat and been moved and the cantilever is now there and the disabled fans will be going there.

I can't keep up with the world of conspiracy theories so can you point out what I'm missing.

Cheers in advance 

A fan of Nostradamus 

Why have you lost your seat and been moved ??

27 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Because the back of the CF is now a disabled section and I've been moved further down the CF.

Is there a spare seat to move you to or is someone else getting moved to accommodate you.

On 24/08/2024 at 07:32, Prso's headband said:

Ah yes i forgot Hampden cost 5p to rent. Just the pitch renovation that we’re having to do will be close to a million 

Where are you reading the cost of pitch renovation?

From the recent photos it now looks like we have 4 weeks to reinstate the seating which should be possible.  I'm aware that other work will also be ongoing but the most important thing to accomplish initially is getting the stadium open again for the Dundee game and Euro ties.   Final touches, food bars, etc can follow on later if necessary.   As long as we can safely open the stand is the first priority.

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Think it’s pretty obvious what the real reason is that works been done to the Copland.

Covid vaccines 

Heard they’ve used this time to turn the Copland into a giant 5G transmitter. Will mean we can check our coupons during the game now, but also 5G causes autism so…. Makes you think. 

13 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

But but...asbestos 

Fuds

Some of our own, and on here saying the same pish, too many far too quick to push the tarrier agenda. Same with the away allocation nonsense when the Tarriers are clearly acting the cunt over it. 

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Some of our own, and on here saying the same pish, too many far too quick to push the tarrier agenda. Same with the away allocation nonsense when the Tarriers are clearly acting the cunt over it. 

Yep. Plenty of things that the club board have deserved pelters for. I'd prefer to do it without giving that mob ammo to point/laugh with