Andrew McKinlay Hearts CEO - linked with moving to Rangers

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Same could've been said about Robertson at Motherwell at the time. 

Robertson left Motherwell during the season they faced us in the play offs and were in the brink of going into the Championship so no the same couldn't be said.

14 hours ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Robertson left Motherwell during the season they faced us in the play offs and were in the brink of going into the Championship so no the same couldn't be said.

Too many people, who have no idea about the business side of anything, writing the guy off as an option on the basis of the club he works for.

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Too many people, who have no idea about the business side of anything, writing the guy off as an option on the basis of the club he works for.

Yeah because running Hearts and Rangers is the same. Even someone with 0 business sense knows those two things are entirely different, as Stewart Robertson found out. 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

But people progress in the business world and will normally always run smaller business before leaving for more money and a bigger job or more prestigious 

I've no idea if the guys good or bad but it basically happens the world over that people get head hunted for a bigger role

Woah, calm down with the common sense please mate! 

28 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Yeah because running Hearts and Rangers is the same. Even someone with 0 business sense knows those two things are entirely different, as Stewart Robertson found out. 

I've got zero business sense so would you mind explaining the difference for me.

47 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

But people progress in the business world and will normally always run smaller business before leaving for more money and a bigger job or more prestigious 

I've no idea if the guys good or bad but it basically happens the world over that people get head hunted for a bigger role

Yes that’s true but we’ve literally seen firsthand the outcome of how another CEO in the league managed the same role at Rangers.