*****Manchester United v Rangers*****

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

Bad enough turning up to watch shite but having to watch shite at a shite stadium for god knows how long and i can see a fair few asking themselves why bother?  

Unless there’s big changes to the squad I won’t be going to Hampden, without the buzz of new signings( first team starters) then there’s no excitement going to watch the same old faces at that shite hole tbh. 

6 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

Why is Davies starting every game but couldn't get a look in last season. Same goes for Scott Wright

Same with Tom Lawrence starting every game, the guys garbage get them all dumped into the B team and made clear they have no future here if that means filling the squad with youth players then so be it. 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Unless there’s big changes to the squad I won’t be going to Hampden, without the buzz of new signings( first team starters) then there’s no excitement going to watch the same old faces at that shite hole tbh. 

I really hate the place. A fuckin nightmare of a venue.  Spending an hour and a half stuck in traffic after watching absolute pish. What a prospect. I really am not looking forward to this season one tiny bit. 

10 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Come on big Man.

WATP let's follow follow etc

9 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Same with Tom Lawrence starting every game, the guys garbage get them all dumped into the B team and made clear they have no future here if that means filling the squad with youth players then so be it. 

It's all well and good saying that but what if they all say fine we'll play for the b team and take home £25k a week? Doesn't work like that in reality. To move them on we need them to be in and around the first team as shite as it is.

1 minute ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

It's all well and good saying that but what if they all say fine we'll play for the b team and take home £25k a week? Doesn't work like that in reality. To move them on we need them to be in and around the first team as shite as it is.

You’d think If they had anything about them at all then they’d have their agents working overtime after being dumped in the B team 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

You’d think If they had anything about them at all then they’d have their agents working overtime after being dumped in the B team 

Being honest, would you walk away from the best contract you'll ever receive in your working career to take a pay cut elsewhere because your employer regrets giving you that contract?

It's not the players fault we have overpaid for them. 

I've been involved in an amateur team for a few years.

Letting it go this season. Once I get all the players and coaching team sorted on COMET but that's for another thread.

I was born in 1963. It was normal for Rangers not to win the league when I was growing up. 3 wins in 24 years.  

I can't wait to get back to supporting the Teds every week. Win lose or draw.

Yep I'll moan like fck but I love my team and it is what it is. 

2 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Come on big Man.

WATP let's follow follow etc

Not a dig at you personally mate but just a point in general that's part of the problem we pack out everywhere we play home and away and that amazing loyalty is being taken for granted. 

This board know they can serve us any old shite we will still turn up weekly regardless. We deserve better than that mate. 

1 minute ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Being honest, would you walk away from the best contract you'll ever receive in your working career to take a pay cut elsewhere because your employer regrets giving you that contract?

It's not the players fault we have overpaid for them. 

I get that, but I don’t think we should be playing players that are unwanted either, some of the younger players could surprise us and prove to be good options or the alternative is to play the same old shite we know isn’t good enough. 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I get that, but I don’t think we should be playing players that are unwanted either, some of the younger players could surprise us and prove to be good options or the alternative is to play the same old shite we know isn’t good enough. 

Not playing them just lowers their value though. I completely agree with you about a lot of them needing to fuck off but realistically if we want that to happen we are going to need to suffer them until they do leave.

3 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Not playing them just lowers their value though. I completely agree with you about a lot of them needing to fuck off but realistically if we want that to happen we are going to need to suffer them until they do leave.

Suffer is exactly what we’re doing as well, this Rangers squad has a knack of sucking the soul from you :ang: depressing some of the shite we’re stuck with. 

3 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Not sure what people expected against a team from a league miles above ours in standard.
Half their team may have been youngsters but the other half cost them over £300 million.

it’s not anything to do with a comparison to Man United or this game in isolation for me, it’s just the fact we’re really, really shite now.