graeme_4’s official Clement discussion thread

Just now, KingKirk said:

He isn't being sacked. Am not saying a change isn't needed but it won't happen just now and imo it can't. 

This squad can't beat the scum a different man in the dugout so what happens when we get to may? 

We can't go on like this it's the worst motivated and coached Rangers team in years

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

He isn't being sacked. Am not saying a change isn't needed but it won't happen just now and imo it can't. 

This squad can't beat the scum a different man in the dugout so what happens when we get to may? 

Fuck that, go on with this pish for what?

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

We can't go on like this it's the worst motivated and coached Rangers team in years

It is I don't disagree but what happens if we finish 3rd under a new management team we are here again next October. 

We need to stop it. 

Get to the summer change and start again. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

It is I don't disagree but what happens if we finish 3rd under a new management team we are here again next October. 

We need to stop it. 

Nah I totally get your point but we can't go like this it's actually unwatchable. Even an interm or something 

It's over. We'll get turned over against Aberdeen next weekend and that'll be it.

Nice multi million sacking fee then he'll dissappear back over to Belgium.

Meanwhile.... we're in deep fucking trouble. Club is a fucking shambles.

I don't know who can fix this. Squad is filled with utter garbage and 0 fight.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

We need to stop it. 

I'd top myself if I need to endure this til the Summer. We can't mate. It's fucked, and the longer it goes on the more damage it does to the club.