Is Clement getting an easy ride?

Was listening to a H&H podcast there and it said Clement has spent £30. I’m assuming they are including the Diomande and Cortes fees we are paying next year. If that’s the case we really need to see more from this team.

50 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Was listening to a H&H podcast there and it said Clement has spent £30. I’m assuming they are including the Diomande and Cortes fees we are paying next year. If that’s the case we really need to see more from this team.

There’s no way Clement has spent 30 million. Whoever said that has to be speaking shite.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

We've paid the Dio money this season I'm sure and Cortes is coming from next seasons budget. Can't see how he could possible have spent that amount so far. 

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

That's just nonsense. This is what we've signed plus committed €4.5M to Cortes next summer so it's not even remotely close. Who said that?

Screenshot_20240915_084942_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

That's just not true. It's at most about 10

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

Tbf we look like a 30 quid side at times. 

To be honest I have seen more than enough and ive certainly heard enough of his shite. 

We are fucking horrendous to watch, scrape through games against utter shite and get pumped off of anyone that has a little bit of quality. 

He has had more than enough time to get this group of players playing the way he wants and if the current offering is what his brand of football is then he can GTF. 

I will hold my hands up and say i wanted Muscat so had a bias when he was appointed but outside of a purple patch we have looked like we are getting worse rather than better. Added to that the guy was highly critical of our previous years pre season and pointed to that as an issue.... again we look fucking worse in both shape and style after him overseeing pre season. The guy is a muppet. 

Under him we are only 1 more loss away from a crisis. Something has to give soon.

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Kevin Muscat is quickly becoming Carlo Ancelotti in the minds of some on here

Who said that? 

All i know is he would most likely a step up from Pedro Caixinha, Beale and Clement. 

He gets his teams well trained and capable of playing actual football which is exactly what is missing for the past few seasons.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Interesting decisions next Saturday.

2 x £4 million players should be benched but will he have the bottle to do it.

You'd think he would because of the Cantwell and Goldson decisions last season, but I'm not convinced. 

I hope he leaves soon, guys not got a clue, in my opinion hes killed himself with sticking with tav, every man and their blind dugs can see hes a waste of a jersey but clement keeps playing him and then when he does think of subbing him he doesnt, wish both of them would fuck off out the door together theres no way hes the man to take us forward.

Just now, AGM_72 said:

You'd think he would because of the Cantwell and Goldson decisions last season, but I'm not convinced. 

Diomande should be dropped, that is beyond doubt as offering absolutely nothing but when he is under the cosh dropping his biggest signing doesn’t look good.

Dessers is obviously our scorer but Igamane needs to start.

14 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Diomande should be dropped, that is beyond doubt as offering absolutely nothing but when he is under the cosh dropping his biggest signing doesn’t look good.

Dessers is obviously our scorer but Igamane needs to start.

Agreed but also think there is a way we can play both.