*****Official Birmingham vs Rangers match thread***** Brought to you by buckfast tonic wine

Body language is my biggest concern. Already players looking at each other in frustration, heads down, nobody talking to each other. 

You can tell Birmingham are trying 4-4-2 out of possession. Our front 4 are about 30 yards apart from McKinnon on his own in midfield. 

1 minute ago, VanVeenRangers said:

Hearts will be fancying beating us by a few.

Kiev have the cigars out already.

The tims will lap up another title and pump us in the first fixture.

There's nothing I'm seeing which changes those results.

Hearts will beat us comfortably. Kiev will win both legs, Motherwell will take a point and celtic will absolutely trounce us in the first Old Firm 

Moan we will play a shite team and get some confidence up.

Ffs 

Really lacking any idea- losing faith faster and faster and been questioning Clements role - Tactics- who he is improving  - for the last few months.

Get not being backed...but fell of a cliff and started this season a mess.

Constantly say we need to rebuild everything! Maybe needs to tell players who he wants to actually keep and build team around.

Some meant to be away n are selected.

Real mess.

5 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Lowry had a moan at a few players for attacks breaking down and thats another couple wasted by him

Did it the whole time he was on the park on Saturday as well not a team player and I've seen him a few times in pre season offers nothing overhyped and not the answer. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Body language is my biggest concern. Already players looking at each other in frustration, heads down, nobody talking to each other. 

You can tell Birmingham are trying 4-4-2 out of possession. Our front 4 are about 30 yards apart from McKinnon on his own in midfield. 

They all know they're getting moved out but would rather offer up this shite than leave.

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

If I didn’t know better, I’d say the current board are trying to finish off what was started in 2012.

(At least I THINK I know better…)

I mean I'm probably just being paranoid but sometimes you do wonder don't you. Sometimes I actually wish I'd gone senile already and could pretend it's the 90's again. I mean football and age wise 😂