*****The Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread *****

Decent performance today but nowhere near where we should be. I appreciate it will take time but on the evidence of today forget Champions League after Tuesday. Kiev play a lot faster and attack with numbers which I don't think we will cope with.

However, onwards and upwards and fingers crossed, WATP.

1 minute ago, Hilly86 said:

No, you've made that up. He didn't.

He didn't, right? :huh:

That's him telling the board he needs an experienced midfielder in now, like the 2 or 3 we've already missed out on.

As much as I want and expect better from us I don’t think a draw away against a decent Hearts team in the first game of the season is a bad result, Gets a hard away game off the list for us early and we will definitely improve once the season gets propper going 😉

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

Patterson is another player we’ve never even come close to replacing, regression everywhere and the common denominator is the board.

would disagree there. at the time he couldn't get near tav and we sold for funds. it's been the lack of that kind of management (selling at the right time to re-invest) since that's been the issue.

Just now, Madina said:

Things could be really toxic by September. Such wonderful foresight to award failure with a longer contract 🥴

Can't keep sacking managers. At some point we need to just go with it however at this stage it does seem it's only going to end one way.

Another potential lost decade of winning very little ahead if it goes tits up 

2 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

i don't think clement is totally to blame here this team is whats left of what 3 managers? and clement is left to try to get something from them especially from the signings beale made and the money he wasted that i think clement should be benefiting from right now

and dare i say they've played together for too long and see each other as just how bad they are and have no real confidence in each other especially when their leader fucks up so often then blames everyone around him this team needs broken up and moved on the problem is no one fucking wants them 

Mate come on.

I don't think you start that team today at Tyncastle.

We are not top managers right and have seen enough that those players who let us down will do it again. 

He has to pick the right players for the Game ahead. 

Needs to evaluate the opposition and exploite thier weakness. 

All teams know ours and go for it everytime.

That's all just on tactics and set up and picking the team. 

That's one man's decision 

2 minutes ago, shotstopper said:

Decent performance today but nowhere near where we should be. I appreciate it will take time but on the evidence of today forget Champions League after Tuesday. Kiev play a lot faster and attack with numbers which I don't think we will cope with.

However, onwards and upwards and fingers crossed, WATP.

Decent performance 😂

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Hearts are not shite cause they lost a friendly. :lol:

You think the taigs are better than Chelsea then?

yup hearts is always a tough place to go to and they have a fair team and a manger that (dare i say) knows his stuff 

fuck there's a few players in that team that would improve us