Elite Vs Rangers to enter court next week.

1 hour ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Watch this, it will settle on the first day, bluffs will get called.

Agree all saber rattling from both sides quick conversations between KC deal done up the road.

On 02/08/2024 at 02:39, AGC123 said:

9.5 mil during boycott of merch. Absolutely no chance.i can see another boycott happening to starve this board out. Wouldn’t trust them to purchase a happy meal 

I don't think there will be, but if there is I think it won't be soon. The current board I feel is trying to do the right thing, but they just aren't very good at it. Don't quote me here, but since Parks left we seem to be less willing to go to court at every opportunity - I do get the irony of me posting this on a thread about going to court. We invested with Beale and he turned out to be a shyster, we didn't invest with Gerrard after the 55 season when we should have. The board just do poor management, at times I can't understand how they got to the level of career that they have.

As for this court case, aren't Elite already closed down so they don't really care and are just doing this on the hope they might somehow scrape a win.

Expect we’ll have settled for around half the amount they were claiming for (so going to cost us £4-5million). That’ll be acceptable to the administrators and the club will lose a seasons worth of Castore revenue, which is a big hit but not as bad as losing the case could’ve been. 

For anyone saying how could they prove the loss of earnings, we’ve literally got the Castore contract 2 seasons later proving how much revenue they could’ve brought in….

Just now, plymouthranger said:

Expect we’ll have settled for around half the amount they were claiming for (so going to cost us £4-5million). That’ll be acceptable to the administrators and the club will lose a seasons worth of Castore revenue, which is a big hit but not as bad as losing the case could’ve been. 

For anyone saying how could they prove the loss of earnings, we’ve literally got the Castore contract 2 seasons later proving how much revenue they could’ve brought in….

My initial guess would have been much lower. £1.Xm.

Given they're in administration they'll want the money fast and won't want to put a lot of cash into a long legal battle. 

Guess we won't know either way until the accounts come out.