***** The Official Dynamo Kyiv v Rangers Champions League Third Qualifying Round Match Thread *****

Just now, CottonRunt said:

I think Diomande could show his quality a bit further forward.  He's wasted playing where he is just now.

Another who we should just accept is pish. Folk said these things about Raskin and it took 2 seasons before folk clicked 

1 minute ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

But he's picking them. Said it till I'm blue in the face if there was a plan or drastic change in play but it was just shite players I'd be all for it.

I'll come out and say it, but his end to last season is a fucking disgrace and he should go. 

Fuck the project pish we are being fed. Id get that if we played great football but players let us down. He looks as clueless as the players 

It's project 2028. And see when we get there having failed in leagues and Europe, but maybe picked up rhe odd cup, we can reflect on ir and say at least we didn't chase a manager out rhe job short or medium term.

Jam tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

But he's picking them. Said it till I'm blue in the face if there was a plan or drastic change in play but it was just shite players I'd be all for it.

I'll come out and say it, but his end to last season is a fucking disgrace and he should go. 

Fuck the project pish we are being fed. Id get that if we played great football but players let us down. He looks as clueless as the players 

We aren't going to play even mediocre football with the squad we've got. I'm waning on him, but won't matter who comes in now.

Wright, Lawrence & Dessers offering nothing. Other than the mistake for the goal our play at times has been not bad. Genuinely feel if we had a more technical/mobile striker it would transform us. 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Cerny, Sterling, Propper and Danilo being on the bench can’t be justified to me here 

Such a baffling decision to leave all on the bench. Don't give a fuck if they are only half fit, they're better options than what we're currently watching