***** The Official Dynamo Kyiv v Rangers Champions League Third Qualifying Round Match Thread *****

I dont think clement is going to see out the season and worst of all im not even bothered by that. By this starting lineup i don't even think he wants to be here. He knows the importance of this tie.

Absolutely scunnered

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

We have got rid of our best players and not brought anyone good in. It's last seasons reserves.

Best players is stretching it a bit, but aye we definitely good rid of good/mediocre and replaced them with similar if not shitter 

15 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

There is no rebuild.

There clearly has been a decision between board and manager that this season is a write off.

Not one person at the club seems to give a fuck. 

It’s genuinely bizarre. 

Aye it all feels very weird. It genuinely feels like no one connected to the club, be it the board, manager, players or fans, give a fuck about this season and we're one game in. I fear it will just become more entrenched year after year unless the board are ousted.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

With the significance of these games financially and looking at the team he has started there it’s hard not to believe Phil might have banged his head quite badly in the last few months 

Or he is thinking of the nice juicy additional year payoff he 'earned'.

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

I dont think clement is going to see out the season and worst of all im not even bothered by that. By this starting lineup i don't even think he wants to be here. He knows the importance of this tie.

Absolutely scunnered

He said reaching the CL gives more money for transfers then puts out a side like that. Ach they might surprise us. 

I'm at the stage already, where I'd have Cantwell back as an option from the bench at least. Why pay wages to bomb him out completely (he hasn't even featured for the B team). If he doesn't get sold before the transfer window shuts then bring him back into the fold. Got to offer more creatively than the likes of Wright, Rabbi and Lawrence 

1 minute ago, Madina said:

I'm at the stage already, where I'd have Cantwell back as an option from the bench at least. Why pay wages to bomb him out completely (he hasn't even featured for the B team). If he doesn't get sold before the transfer window shuts then bring him back into the fold. Got to offer more creatively than the likes of Wright, Rabbi and Lawrence 

He doesn't want to play

Don't know how anyone can't grasp this. He's refusing 

3 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Absolutely scunnered

I'd be bothered about that, another few million down the drain paying off him and the coaches then a depressing search for whoever we could afford or would want to come here after sacking however many managers in so many years.

People need to get real, the money the board have squandered the last few years has eventually hit home.