***** The Official Dynamo Kyiv v Rangers Champions League Third Qualifying Round Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

I would've went with

Butland

King Souttar Balogun Propper Ridvan

Sterling Barron Diomande

Cerny Wright

Backs against the wall stuff and hit on the counter.

King :lol:

Teams worse than our actual starting lineup.

3 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

I am not in anyway comparing Raith Rovers to Rangers but Murray was sacked with a 44% win ratio. 6 wins in 17 is very close to a 33% win ratio but hey, here's an extra year.

Murray had thrown the board under the bus.

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Think both were well down the wish list, Cerny hadn't had any pre-season and it showed at Tynecastle.

Mate I'm really fucking struggling to give him any time now. 

We can slate the players and board and state of the team, but he continues to pick wright, doesn't have mcausland in the squad then starts tonight. 

I really struggle to see what people see with him. There's nothing and if you don't play with style and look like you're trying something different and we can blame the players then it's on him 

5 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Like it or not if the board knew that we would be going through a transitional period then a Scottish manager or someone who actually knew the league would have been a much more sensible option. McInnes like him or loathe him gets his teams well drilled and playing some decent stuff which is more than ive seen so far from clement

The shitebag turned us down already. Job was too small for him considering the heights he's achieved at Aberdeen and Kilmarnock