***** The Official Dynamo Kyiv v Rangers Champions League Third Qualifying Round Match Thread *****

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Think we played well enough to deserve something from the match. The players we want around in September played well. 

We ended the game well. For a huge chunk in the middle we were miles off it and very lucky to not already be out the tie.

We all know we need better players in, but we're also playing shit players in a shit system whilst we're waiting.

If Souttar starts before Propper at the weekend and we drop points then it'll get ugly against the manager.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We ended the game well. For a huge chunk in the middle we were miles off it and very lucky to not already be out the tie.

We all know we need better players in, but we're also playing shit players in a shit system whilst we're waiting.

If Souttar starts before Propper at the weekend and we drop points then it'll get ugly against the manager.

Don't think it will get ugly for the manager because I don't think we are dropping any points. Might not be a solid performance but we will end up with the 3 points.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Don't think it will get ugly for the manager because I don't think we are dropping any points. Might not be a solid performance but we will end up with the 3 points.

I think we'll win too. But it's a brilliant time to be playing us and teams will be looking to capitalise on our problems.

41 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I think we'll win too. But it's a brilliant time to be playing us and teams will be looking to capitalise on our problems.

Might work in our favour to an extent as well, assuming we defend a little better

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Souttar is an absolutely diddy.

If Clement persists with him it’ll cost him and us. 

The performance last night was awful, but his part in the goal was abysmal. Miles out of defensive line then he'd one job to do which was deny the ball getting to the man he saw run behind him. I've no idea what his thought process actually was.

8 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Souttar is an absolutely diddy.

If Clement persists with him it’ll cost him and us. 

Should be 4th choice with Davies out the door. Need another CB.

58 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Both legs not at home grounds?

Both ties were played in the same stadium.

Quite a few knockout ties had to be played in different countries, Arsenal had to play Benfica in Greece iirc.

3 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

It was just that you seemed to avoid finding out the result until you got back home. Tbh, if true, that is a great achievement in today's tech world lol 😆 

I knew the result and seen some bits of the game! I wasn’t able to post on here until I got home from work! 

Our strongest defensive partnership last season was balogun and goldson there is no surprise there when we went to having one of the best defensive record to one of the worst after he got injured and clement refused to play him when the season had ended 

24 minutes ago, Ukrainian said:

Dynamo Kyiv. Originally I am from Kyiv. 
And my father played for Dynamo youth team

Ah. :lol: Best of luck to you guys... in the league. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

In the cold light of day, Wright shouldn't have made it to half time.  He's actually worse than a man short. 

Cantwell got hooked early for not following instructions. I was screaming for similar because Wright wasn't helping out Ridvan one bit. 

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

Which is your Ukrainian team?

56 minutes ago, Ukrainian said:

Dynamo Kyiv. Originally I am from Kyiv. 
And my father played for Dynamo youth team

31 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Ah. :lol: Best of luck to you guys... in the league. :lol:

Inigo talking to his second account again.

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Cantwell got hooked early for not following instructions. I was screaming for similar because Wright wasn't helping out Ridvan one bit. 

And to be fair, he needed helping out.  Good old nifty Jefte.