Shambles from top to bottom

Just now, Loyal72 said:

Good on you pal. 

Domino affect could happen after the first couple of banners go out, many that are sitting waiting for someone else to make the first move, might make theirs too.

So fair play.

I don't know mate. That's why I wanted maybe a bit of help from FF, just because there's so many people who hang on the words of people on there to try and start something, but they weren't interested. That's why I'm so glad to see other accounts trying without the lead of 'influential supporters'  

Where the utter fuck is all of the money that Rangers have collected through season ticket sales and merchandise over the last 12 years?? Why the fuck are we allegedly skint??

Is the cash being siphoned off somewhere??

It is fucking bollocks that a club of our size and stature is in this fucking mess - some fucker needs sacking, no forget that, taken outside and have their baws booted.

I was driving through Glasgow on the night wondering if I was an idiot for thiuking of turning up at Hampden looking for a spare ticket. What a cunt I felt when I saw the masses of empty seats after kick off. I wondered if there had been an accident causing delays in the fans getting in!!!

2 hours ago, RossS1873 said:

I am not in the Union Bears. It's not going to be anything super massive. Look for the guy with a sheet of A4 :whistle: Nah, I've got 2 3mx3m tarps to spray, If i wanted to make them 1 big one I could tie them together but that would be an issue to set up myself. Tbh, I've just had enough and as I've said, I asked for help on FF and it was just deleted so I'm doing it because I care, but also fuck those happy clapping cunts. I was going to hang them at the fence across from Ibrox but the more I think about it and with others talking about something on Saturday, I might take them over before the game and find somewhere there to put them. 

Good on you mate. Totally behind that.

The problem is, though, if there are massive protests it's either going to a) fall flat on its arse but cause unrest in the team or b) have the desired effect and cause a shift within the board but also cause unrest with the team.

Neither of these scenarios helps what's happening on the pitch, likely affects the team morale and ultimately causes poor performances allowing the beasts to win the league - which I presume is causing the anger in the first place.

Surely the time to protest would be at the end of the season around season ticket renewal time. Because doing it now is just going to make the football worse.

1 hour ago, BigDak said:

The problem is, though, if there are massive protests it's either going to a) fall flat on its arse but cause unrest in the team or b) have the desired effect and cause a shift within the board but also cause unrest with the team.

Neither of these scenarios helps what's happening on the pitch, likely affects the team morale and ultimately causes poor performances allowing the beasts to win the league - which I presume is causing the anger in the first place.

Surely the time to protest would be at the end of the season around season ticket renewal time. Because doing it now is just going to make the football worse.

aye let's waste another season by doing fuck all

5 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You know how ridiculous this sounds? No way have we offered as much as half up front 😁

Aye we have now, the blue knights are coming to our rescue

Mini murray finally found some cash down the back of the couch (mind they days man) 

9 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

aye let's waste another season by doing fuck all

Well, I think that if we protest not even midway through the season it'll waste the season anyway by causing turmoil on and off the pitch.

Why not wait to see if the season does go off the rails then have the protest. 

If we do protest now it'll derail the season.

1 minute ago, BigDak said:

Well, I think that if we protest not even midway through the season it'll waste the season anyway by causing turmoil on and off the pitch.

Why not wait to see if the season does go off the rails then have the protest. 

If we do protest now it'll derail the season.

At least you still have a sense of humour.