Blaine McConnell (we hardly knew ye)

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Nice day for fishing 

If you don't laugh you'll greet.

Hole things a fucking comical joke to the board. They will take take take and reinvest our hard earned money on bringing taigs into the club.

When faced with things like this I usually try and joke it off rather than get upset but inside I am burning.

Everyday there is something else, everyday it gets worse. It's saddening and depressing as fuck to the extent even all of us fans, are just getting accustomed to it as a done thing (that's not a slight on our fans btw). 

There comes a point where you do genuinely just get depressed and disillusioned with everything going on. 

Bennett and Park are cunts. Smarmy fucking condescending cunts. If some ones on FF think they are great guys more fool them. Ripping the piss out of a great and loyal support. Tearing our club apart at the seams. 

1 minute ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Everyday there is something else, everyday it gets worse. It's saddening and depressing as fuck to the extent even all of us fans, are just getting accustomed to it as a done thing (that's not a slight on our fans btw). 

There comes a point where you do genuinely just get depressed and disillusioned with everything going on. 

Bennett and Park are cunts. Smarmy fucking condescending cunts. If some ones on FF think they are great guys more fool them. Ripping the piss out of a great and loyal support. Tearing our club apart at the seams. 

I see fans all over social media blinded by the shite that's fed to us by the board and manager. Can't see what's happening and to blinded into being critical because it doesn't fall into the staunch criteria.

Once the fans accept it then it's all gone to shit and the board can put there feet up knowing we will be back in our thousands buying tickets. 

2 hours ago, RossS1873 said:

Here's a wee extract from an interview he did in 2017 with SMS website:

'Talk us through your role at the club, and how it links in with the other departments at the club?

My position at the football club is technically a new role that was created in order to help support the digital transformation of the club.

Being part of the creative concept for the Christmas video, the 2017/18 kit launch and season ticket campaign has been fantastic too. Being a supporter definitely helps.'

They're trolling us big time 

WTF - 'Being a supporter definitely helps':headwall:

3 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

We are absolutely crying out for a David Holmes type figure to come in and take over the boardroom, then have a large cash injection from someone/anyone that isn’t a shyster. 

Souness even said in a podcast the other day with that absolute queerhawk Jim White and that reprehensible prick Jordan that they knocked him back for a role at Rangers (don't know what it was). 

Probably thought he'd tell the inept fucking cunts a few home truths. 

3 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Souness even said in a podcast the other day with that absolute queerhawk Jim White and that reprehensible prick Jordan that they knocked him back for a role at Rangers (don't know what it was). 

I don't know what Souness would have offered the Club in terms of management when they knocked him back, and I still don't. Their ineptitude in most things doesn't mean Souness would have improved the running of the club.

1 hour ago, Lovenkraaands said:

I hadn’t seen this.

Surely for a Digital Marketing role, we would have done our due diligence on all candidates’ social media footprint. Amateur, if not.

If he has indeed called us that, then I’m agreement; he shouldn’t have been hired.

Our board don't know what due diligence is, that's why we end up with so many court cases. 

How the fuck they are as high up as businessmen is a mystery in itself. They certainly don't know how to run a football club/business. Utter fucking amateurs, that treat the fans like shit on their shoe. 

4 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Souness reiterated we need football men on the board. Basically calling them inept. He isn't wrong.

1 minute ago, left winger said:

I don't know what Souness would have offered the Club in terms of management when they knocked him back, and I still don't. Their ineptitude in most things doesn't mean Souness would have improved the running of the club.

Neither do I know what he would have offered ultimitaley. Maybe a football opinion side of things? 

These cunts are businessmen, who happen to have got involved in football. They should have some kind of business acumen in relation to the business they choose to get involved in. 

These cunts clearly don't, and can't read a fucking room either. 

21 minutes ago, BlueJacketRFC said:

If you don't laugh you'll greet.

Hole things a fucking comical joke to the board. They will take take take and reinvest our hard earned money on bringing taigs into the club.

When faced with things like this I usually try and joke it off rather than get upset but inside I am burning.

Are you burning because of the fish hook stuck in your cheek?

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Neither do I know what he would have offered ultimitaley. Maybe a football opinion side of things? 

These cunts are businessmen, who happen to have got involved in football. They should have some kind of business acumen in relation to the business they choose to get involved in. 

These cunts clearly don't, and can't read a fucking room either. 

That last part is done deliberately mate, The board know exactly what they are doing and know exactly the promises they have made. They just have chosen to not act on it with the hope it works.

It's neglect and they think they know better. They are an arrogant bunch and our manager is very arrogant also.

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Souness reiterated we need football men on the board. Basically calling them inept. He isn't wrong.

I just wish we had someone in any aspect of our club in the mould of Sir Walter Smith. Always felt we were safe when he was still here. 

I'd hate to think what he would think of things right now. Our best ever Rangers signing 💙😥