Union Bears

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: 

They rarely, if ever wear ‘club colours’

The red white and blue balaclavas count. The blue t-shirt with their logo counts, same as the black hoodies and t-shirts that all have their logo.

They essentially wear uniform that is easily identifiable.

So while they may not wear "club colours" in the sense of they aren't wearing Rangers tops, they are wearing club colours :craphead:

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

Was it them that were celebrating over the top? You could argue they've got not a clue about the standards of Rangers tbh.

They're all young guys, 15-25. The older guys have started moving away from it, sensible head, sit with the family now kind of thing, Ross McGill and a lot of the older lads gave it up a few years back.

These are wee guys that don't understand our standards. They just want to create noise back the team, sing for 90 etc. 

All well and good, but could do with realising what we are now and again. 

Also wish they'd stop wearing club colours when they do daft shit.

Such a long post to just be talking shite throughout 

16 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

The red white and blue balaclavas count. The blue t-shirt with their logo counts, same as the black hoodies and t-shirts that all have their logo.

They essentially wear uniform that is easily identifiable.

So while they may not wear "club colours" in the sense of they aren't wearing Rangers tops, they are wearing club colours :craphead:

This is a funny post 

2 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Other than the few idiots who want to wrestle drums from a wee wuman I’d take the Union bears any day before the boo boys who find it very difficult to stay for the duration of a game.

The boo boys as you’ve described them will be staying until the end of a game, that’s typically when booing happens 

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

The boo boys as you’ve described them will be staying until the end of a game, that’s typically when booing happens 

Half time? 

A few boos and abuse aimed at Desser’s during the Kiev game. 

We could go back to the Beale era and typically the boos would ring out long before the final whistle. 

Could be worse I suppose, a group of supporters cheering on the team for 90 minutes.

You not been over for a while?

Just now, Real Ranger said:

Half time? 

We could go back to the Beale era and typically the boos would ring out long before the final whistle. 

Could be worse I suppose, a group of supporters cheering on the team for 90 minutes.

Those people all leave before full time do they? The majority of booing gets done at the end of games, your point was shite 

13 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Half time? 

Are the same UB that had a banner telling the squad they weren’t fit to wear our colours any better than the boo boys?

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Those people all leave before full time do they? The majority of booing gets done at the end of games, your point was shite 

I did say the majority of the boo boys find it very difficult to stay for the duration but didn’t say they all leave, they somehow manage to make it to the end, I suppose it’s the best time to boooo the team off.

46 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Are the same UB that had a banner telling the squad they weren’t fit to wear our colours any better than the boo boys?

Almost as effective as booing but considering the level of encouragement they otherwise give the team in almost every game it’s not quite the same as those who turn on the players whenever they’re struggling in any individual match.

In saying that, they pay their money and turn up so they’re entitled to let their feelings known, I just find it counter productive when the players are struggling for confidence or gaving it their all like Desser’s tends to do.

1 minute ago, Darth Bear said:

We should just start booing the booers to show our displeasure. 

Needs to be a whistle or a coughing like noise so nobody gets confused. Or perhaps blowing a raspberry would work.  

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Needs to be a whistle or a coughing like noise so nobody gets confused. Or perhaps blowing a raspberry would work.  

Getting everyone confused is part of the plan mate, before you know it everyone will be booing themselves and everyone else without quite knowing why 👍🏻

3 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Almost as effective as booing but considering the level of encouragement they otherwise give the team in almost every game it’s not quite the same as those who turn on the players whenever they’re struggling in any individual match.

In saying that, they pay their money and turn up so they’re entitled to let their feelings known, I just find it counter productive when the players are struggling for confidence or gaving it their all like Desser’s tends to do.

Wouldn't say singing and jumping  up and down when the opposing team scores a goal is giving much encouragement.

3 hours ago, Redmond7 said:

Think booing happened long before the 'beale era'.

Peak ‘boo’ has to be the final whistle at Easter road in the challenge cup final - sometimes I think about being there when Rangers are shite to get some perspective.  Finding a new interest is also fairly tempting at this point tbh