Enough is Enough

5 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

Well done.

Were you not able to position it facing the stadium, perhaps directly across from the entrance?

I was going to, that was my plan. But there was a security guy who basically told me I'd get lifted so fuck knows why there is a difference but it's up

6 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Been told by someone inside the club that the board are absolutely shiteing themselves over this , they are currently having a whip round of the club investors to fund at least 2 new high profile signings this week, just shows what a bit of blue tarp and some white paint can do. 

I’d settle at the minute for a tube of deep heat and a competent physio/doctor 

7 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Fair play mate at least you are out there trying to do something about it, the board would probably still look at it and think oh that can't be about us we are doing a fantastic job, they are that incompetent 😂

'We won yesterday so it must be aimed at the 10 year olds playing in the Ibrox complex' 

3 hours ago, RossS1873 said:

Unfortunately I couldn't take it into Hampden yesterday. We're allowed to expect competent decisions and accountability from those who make them. No matter how long we'll fight on and on

20240818_120053.jpg

Enough 15 Enough? Fuck Sake Ross 😑 

Ps I love the ladder for the midget

I was going to, that was my plan. But there was a security guy who basically told me I'd get lifted so fuck knows why there is a difference but it's up

Sorry, why would you get lifted for a banner that reads “enough is enough”? Is the security guy talking pish or am I missing something?

:lol:

Lifted for what putting a flag up? Enough is Enough could mean anything. It's not a crime mate, People talk absolute fucking mince by the way ignore it. 

Well done on the flag, Shows you give a fuck and not some happy clapper like Mr Marshall on FF

2 minutes ago, BlueJacketRFC said:

:lol:

Lifted for what putting a flag up? Enough is Enough could mean anything. It's not a crime mate, People talk absolute fucking mince by the way ignore it. 

Well done on the flag, Shows you give a fuck and not some happy clapper like Mr Marshall on FF

I know. But it if it's on Twitter then the placement of it hasn't affected it too much