*****Official Rangers vs Ross County match thread*****

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Jefté can also play left wing a lot better than Matondo.

Matondo is garbage, but ultimately it’s Ross County at “home” and we should be able to deal with them comfortably regardless of what starring eleven we put on.

No need to be playing both our fit recognised left backs in two different positions today when the established first choice is already injured and a knock or injury to one, or both, of them leaves us fucked ahead of a massive game next weekend.

Just now, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Matondo is garbage, but ultimately it’s Ross County at “home” and we should be able to deal with them comfortably regardless of what starring eleven we put on.

No need to be playing both our fit recognised left backs in two different positions today when the established first choice is already injured and a knock or injury to one, or both, of them leaves us fucked ahead of a massive game next weekend.

To be fair to Matondo him and Jefte linked up well last week.

Just now, BlueSuedeSambas said:

If you play the game worrying about potential injuries then the game is a bogey.

He's rotating a squad (4 changes, one was an injury doubt) despite not playing midweek games atm. He rarely puts out the same starting 11. I'm not saying it is a bad thing, but I would like to see a more settled team.

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Do you need rested with 7 days to go before a game?

I think the reality is PC likes Lawrence. 

Hope it's not the case of playing in some attempt to get the board to sanction another transfer as I can't be dealing with managers doing that shit.