*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

1 hour ago, nik2402 said:

Managers tactics are horrendous in these games. Keep hearing people defend him. 
But their disallowed goal sums up how badly he sets up our midfield. That’s on him. And he doesn’t seem to learn. 

I agree with you. I think since Gerard, we seem to be a team built and set up for Europe. The difference with the players in Europe and domestic games is night and day. The set up by the managers we have had, is play a formation and stick to it, no matter what. There is no heart or desire for domestic games. Too much emphasis on Europe.

8 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

What a boring non event that second half was by the way, we didn’t do anything to try and get back in the game 

We had a few chances to do something, just not the quality to make it count. 

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Today should end any argument about Souttar being close to good enough, big fucking moron.

He’s shite, Balogan is ‘back up’ and our new Centre half has newly found injury problems 

10 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Can’t honestly believe I spunked the dosh on an RTV season ticket (only way to keep up here in the States).

One of the worst wastes of cash I’ve ever been guilty of, and I’ve been guilty of far too many in nearly 66 years.

Aye, that’s me done with it as well mate. They can fuck right off now. I can find a stream elsewhere. Fuck this! Wankers. 

Just now, Zappa6995 said:

We conceded a goal that was offside and instead of saying "thank fuck" they retreated into Thier shell and never came back out

Aye, rather than take that as a reprieve, totally spooked our players and the heads were down. 

We're sadly lacking a true leader as captain and a midfielder that can try control a game/dictate play, at least to an extent. 

We've a shite "10" in Lawrence and the rest are basically CDM's. 

Hopefully the new guy will be good in the "10" or just get rid of that fucking position. 

3 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Btw everyone desperate to lay into Tav like usual, who was also shite and lethargic yes, but Propper, Butland and Cerny were by far the worst players today, dreadful.

Not saying much though as nobody gets pass marks today, all shite

Barron was the worst look at the 2nd and 3 rd goals and gave it away continually 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Everything that came out the club all our signings were to be athletes.

we must have the slowest team in football.

Tav, Propper, Souttar, and that fucking front four.

Finding that bizarre myself.

Good left foot but Cerny is so slow and doesn’t trust himself to take a man on on the outside. His lack of pace then means he’s not able to close space down either.

Better technically than Sima but just a far less effective player.

1 minute ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Aye, rather than take that as a reprieve, totally spooked our players and the heads were down. 

We're sadly lacking a true leader as captain and a midfielder that can try control a game/dictate play, at least to an extent. 

We've a shite "10" in Lawrence and the rest are basically CDM's. 

Hopefully the new guy will be good in the "10" or just get rid of that fucking position. 

As much as Clement just seems totally clueless, we have absolutely no leadership on the park and havent had for years. Its one of the first things any new manager worth his salt needs to address, you need leaders on and off the park or youre fucked.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Finding that bizarre myself.

Good left foot but Cerny is so slow and doesn’t trust himself to take a man on on the outside. His lack of pace then means he’s not able to close space down either.

Better technically than Sima but just a far less effective player.

When cerny did get a chance to put a ball in he cut back and allowed Taylor to reset, why? Khun didn’t allow jefte to do that.