*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

14 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Tav does not do the influencing refs thing.

The only influence Tav has is a negative one. Shoulders slumped acceptance of defeat and shite standards 

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

There's something seriously wrong when all 11 players underperform. 

I'm assuming you're alluding to the manager and I would agree with that. It comes from somewhere. It's not as if we're talking about the same old core of players outwith Tav.

Just now, alk3 said:

true, but i feel towards the end of Gerrard we started implementing stuff like this. time wasting, pissing about to stop quick free kicks and throw ins. long gone now.

We're way to nice now honest to God just want some cunt to be up for fucking these cunts.

7 minutes ago, skinnymate1690 said:

I wanted clement to be the man for the job but i dont see it anymore.

He doesnt get that this game is 100X bigger than any other . This isnt the belgian league where you can lose 6/7 games and still win the league . 

He won't see the season out 

The thought of yet another search for yet another manager is daunting.  As is his pay-off fee. 

Just don't get the same approach every time we play them! It's so naive... they know what's coming from before kick off. Terrible once again. 

Drop the 10 pish against them , get 3 cbs in middle. N get3 cms in centre.

Souttar Balogun Propper

Barron Raskin Diomande

Everything about the tramps has a purpose. Even the ball boys have been instructed to get the ball quick back to their players yet don’t even bother giving it back to us when it’s our ball. 

A small detail I know but it tells a story. 

(our ball boys just chuck the ball back on the field more often than not there’s two balls on the pitch slowing things down).  

These things are petty I know but the tramps have EVERYONE working together. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Everything about the tramps has a purpose.

Our midfield lose possesion around the half way line and do fuck all waiting for defence to bail them out... they lose possesion around the half way line and the jap pricks Kyogo & Maeda are running the full length of the pitch to cover defence. 

1 hour ago, Madina said:

I used to be sulking for days after an OF defeat or a draw, now it's so inevitable I'm angry for an hour or so then resigned to yet more shite from us in the coming season. 

Not even arsed at half time to be honest. It’s not like an early second half goal for us would change things. Always going to be the same outcome - as it will at Nee Year. 
They’ll only get stronger - we are stuck with the shite we’ve got 

1 hour ago, Madina said:

I used to be sulking for days after an OF defeat or a draw, now it's so inevitable I'm angry for an hour or so then resigned to yet more shite from us in the coming season. 

Im totally depressed now. When people say things like, it will take 5 years, we need x millions of investment etc I used to shrug it off because honestly you should be able to build a title winning team in a shit league like this virtually overnight. Yet here we are, 1 title in well over a decade and getting further and further behind a side that in reality hasn't improved that much. They dont need to.

We got rid of 99% of the bottlers and yet somehow we still have a team that are incapable of laying a glove on those cunts, its crazy. A rebuild might take time, but this is Scotland ffs one of the worst leagues in Europe. 

4 minutes ago, BlueJacketRFC said:

Quicker the next game comes the better.

International break coming up so its 2 weeks for that result to fester.... Then the next game is Dundee Utd away (who are a point ahead of us). They'll fancy their chances after that shitshow today.

30 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

International break coming up so its 2 weeks for that result to fester.... Then the next game is Dundee Utd away (who are a point ahead of us). They'll fancy their chances after that shitshow today.

Every team in the league should be rubbing their hands

We’re now in a fight to be second 

37 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

I actually think the break is good thing, the place is too toxic right now, the fans can have a good moan for the next week and even they'll feel a bit refreshed by the time the next fixture comes about, and hopefully the players will come back with a point to prove.

3 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

I actually think the break is good thing, the place is too toxic right now, the fans can have a good moan for the next week and even they'll feel a bit refreshed by the time the next fixture comes about, and hopefully the players will come back with a point to prove.

Doubt 2 weeks will make them come back with a point to prove.

It's took some of them years.

The heads weirdly went down after their goal was disallowed for the offside. Up til that point I thought we were passing the ball nicely and we had set up to frustrate them and play with a high and aggressive press. 

After the disallowed goal though, we seemed to just lose our confidence and rather than the goal being chopped off galvanise us, we seemed to react as if the goal had stood. 

I think we looked like a team still trying to find its feet, with players building relationships. There are a few who I think will be fine once they settle, but also a couple who we need better than, although we did look disjointed today as a team. 

Individual errors again more than the way we set up cost us the goals (although Clement does need to be more willing to change the system when things are goimg against us). 

Tav's decline has been sad to watch, Souttar was awful today, as was Propper. I haven't a clue what Butland was thinking for their 2nd goal but he invited the long range effort with poor positioning. I felt for Jefte, as the nonsense booking he received effectively nullified the aggression in his game. 

I saw too many players give up when a player had burst beyond them or we had lost the ball. Souttar did this 3/4 times and just seemed to stop. Tav the same. 

I thought Sterling and Barron did ok on the whole and were probably our best players, they at least had drive, determimation and some energy but still made errors, one of which led directly to a goal. Diomande was awful today and left Dessers so isolated up front. Our wing play started well, but Cerny hasn't got much pace and McCausland tries but hasn't the end product. Matondo is at least a bit unpredictable and was giving them problems before his unjury. 

All in all, a bitterly disappointing day not helped by some inconsistent bookings, a lot of individual errors, naivity on our part on the pitch and on the sidelines, and at times overcooking our shots and trying to walk the ball into the net.