*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

9 hours ago, OrangeRab said:

Team picks itself. No need to overthink it.

Butland

Tav Souttar Propper Jefte

Sterling Barron

Diomande

Cerny Dessers Matondo 

That midfield has more than enough about it to match them for legs and energy. 

Think I agree with this . My only doubt would be keeping Matondo for last 30 minutes against tiring defenders , but yeah , just go for it . 

Think the team picks itself. Like everyone else I hope Clement has learned his lesson and isn’t picking Lawrence. The team has to be:

Butland

Tavernier

Souttar

Propper

Jefte

Sterling

Diomande

Barron

Cerny

Dessers

Matondo

As long as the referee doesn’t fuck us then I reckon we can get a draw.

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Who would have been better mate? Genuine question btw. I asked another poster on here a couple of days ago who they wanted and they didn’t respond :lol:

I've always considered Clancy as the cheat , based on the parkhead spoken of previously , amongst others .

Beaton, I've always thought as trying to prove he's not a Bear and rarely giving us the benefit of the doubt more than most refs , hence the shitebag .

As to who I think isn't too bad ( thanks for putting a target on my head :lol: ) probably Nick Walsh as the best of a bad lot . I doubt that'll be a popular choice in here though .

Just now, gmcf said:

I've always considered Clancy as the cheat , based on the parkhead spoken of previously , amongst others .

Beaton, I've always thought as trying to prove he's not a Bear and rarely giving us the benefit of the doubt more than most refs , hen e the shitebag .

As to who I think isn't too bad ( thanks for putting a target on my head :lol: ) probably Nick Walsh as the best of a bad lot . I doubt that'll be a popular choice in here . 

Nick Walsh used to be considered decent by our support but I’m pretty sure something happened in a game against them that involved him and that opinions changed now

Its mostly Beaton, Clancy or Collum in these games and I don’t love any of the choices. Collum is hilarious to watch though, he’s one of the most dramatic referees on the planet. Looks absolutely raging at the players straight from kick off 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Nick Walsh used to be considered decent by our support but I’m pretty sure something happened in a game against them that involved him and that opinions changed now

Its mostly Beaton, Clancy or Collum in these games and I don’t love any of the choices. Collum is hilarious to watch though, he’s one of the most dramatic referees on the planet. Looks absolutely raging at the players straight from kick off 

Yeah , they do tend to circulate to the few , usually once a season . Collum won't be doing it anymore so there'll need to be someone else coming in . 

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Walsh is one for the watching. 

Beaton’s had so much abuse over the years he’s terrified to be seen to give anything to us now.

I’d rather they give it to a more inexperienced ref who’s less likely to be second guessing how many windows he’s getting smashed if he doesn’t find something to chalk our goal off.

Thought Hardie was fine at the weekend.

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think with beaton its if he makes a mistake and anybody gets on his back he doubles down on it and it snowballs into every decision going against you 

Haven’t noticed the usual media circus that we usually get to set the narrative.

Sutton columns, ex players reeled out with stories of Masonic bias, Sky sports “stats” etc

They must be confident they don’t need referee help for now.