*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

Just now, Redmond7 said:

Fucking hell that is tragic. 

Honestly it is like watching a Sunday League side. Can't even do the basics like control the ball.

Yet with Guardiola we should be able to win these games. Our players are so incredibly limited it is painful to watch.

McCausland again making the wrong decision potentially costing us a goal.

6 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Clement is delusional if he thinks he’ll get to see out this rebuild based on this performance 

I think we’re still in the demolition phase.

Rebuild to come several years into the future.

1 minute ago, Orangeclement said:

Anyone that thinks Mccausland is a player clearly has no fucking idea about football . 

none of them are players, they are the guys that get picked last for 6 a side matches, nae cunt wants them in their team but they are forced to picking them.

1 minute ago, Somemightsay7 said:

He wouldn't even get a game for Killie ahead of Armstrong.

Said before McCausland probably doesn’t get a start for any other team in this league, he shouldn’t be near our squad 

Just now, JockWallace said:

We could have had our money back on Dessers but, he didn’t want to leave. So, we are stuck again with someone who will be worthless. At the same time instead of buying a decent striker that can get us some goals , we buy a project player.  
Clement keeps Tav as captain who sets the tone in the dressing room. Surely, if you are doing a rebuild of a team you consider the captaincy as part of this new approach. You don’t have new players coming in being led by the same person who has the inspirational qualities as a bowl of wet lettuce.

The managers tactics and decisions continue to frustrate me. He doesn’t seem to know how best to change things when it isn’t working.

This is the bit I really don't get. Its clear to everyone and their granny that Tav is not a captain, grow some fucking balls and get a new captain.

The you look at the rest of the squad and realise there probably isn't one, but perhaps a change is as good as rest?

1 minute ago, JockWallace said:

We could have had our money back on Dessers but, he didn’t want to leave. So, we are stuck again with someone who will be worthless. At the same time instead of buying a decent striker that can get us some goals , we buy a project player.  
Clement keeps Tav as captain who sets the tone in the dressing room. Surely, if you are doing a rebuild of a team you consider the captaincy as part of this new approach. You don’t have new players coming in being led by the same person who has the inspirational qualities as a bowl of wet lettuce.

The managers tactics and decisions continue to frustrate me. He doesn’t seem to know how best to change things when it isn’t working.

Why the fuck would we want to sell Dessers? Who else is going to play up front? 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Sad thing is a big section of our fanbase will not know much else other than taking these beatings from them. 

Clubs in real danger of becoming a shadow of what it used to be if not already.

This is an annual thing with us now.

We're already there mate. 

We're 2nd best and this season they'll move ahead of us on the trophy count to solidify it. 

That will be the lasting legacy of this board. 

Just now, HG5 said:

I think we’re still in the demolition phase.

Rebuild to come several years into the future.

Several years in the future. I asked a mate at work the other day if we'd win the league before I died. Im really not convinced we will.