Tonight: An evening with the Manager

7 minutes ago, VanVeenRangers said:

For real?

Sadly. 

It would be very stupid for the club not to do it this way tbh, especially at a charity event and recent results.

I was sort of hoping that the club was that poorly run/cumbersome that it was going to be a free for all. 

Unfortunately, it'll be a happy clapping event only. Questions submitted/filtered then asked by the host to the manager. 

Show's over. 

Only way we're getting any entertainment tonight is if someone goes rogue in the crowd.

@Faction Walter, what you up to this evening?

1 minute ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Of course they are. It's an event for the Rangers charity foundation, they're not going to allow it to turn into a shit show are they?

Daily Rebel editors will be a bit gutted reading this thread and realised they've wasted the morning:

Screenshot_20240910_123006_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8f0a56972dc83adffaf308a726b36520.jpg

25 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

"We'll kick off this evening with a few questions from Mr Milligan..."

Screenshot_20240909_194539_Facebook.jpg

Going by his videos, he wouldn't get past the first sentence, he would repeat it for half an hour. "Am Jamie Milligan an ah had a couple of questions for ye Mr Clement. Just a couple of questions. Couple of questions for ye. Goat a couple of questions for ye so ah do. Jamie Milligan here. Just got a couple of questions for ye Mr Clement..."

1 hour ago, Faction Walter said:

Nearly choked on my own rage at the ticket price before I realised it was for the charity foundation so good for them they'll get a few quid from tonight which is a positive.

Not appropriate to confront the manager at a charity event but if it wasn't or if I happened to bump into him outwith that setting I'd ask the following:

1) What is your tactics and why does the team have no style of play?

2) Why is your away record atrocious?

3) Why did you think the supporters would care that we had 4 shots on target after getting trounced 3-0 by our greatest rivals? 

4) Why have you constantly persisted with Tom Lawrence?

Big Robeárd is at it.