Tonight: An evening with the Manager

2 hours ago, Faction Walter said:

Nearly choked on my own rage at the ticket price before I realised it was for the charity foundation so good for them they'll get a few quid from tonight which is a positive.

Not appropriate to confront the manager at a charity event but if it wasn't or if I happened to bump into him outwith that setting I'd ask the following:

1) What is your tactics and why does the team have no style of play?

2) Why is your away record atrocious?

3) Why did you think the supporters would care that we had 4 shots on target after getting trounced 3-0 by our greatest rivals? 

4) Why have you constantly persisted with Tom Lawrence?

Add those to the 9 and you’re off and running. 

4 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Playing utter shite. Pish tactics. A treatment room constantly full of crocs. Not signed a player anyone's ever heard of. Won only 1 away game since 10th March.

Managerial suicide having this just now

Not signed a player anyone's heard of??

Had you heard of Kyogo, Hatate, Oriley etc... the list goes on

The Records live blog for this is absolutely tragic. Don't want to give the cunts hits so I won't post their link but sending a reporter down to a charity event hoping for some turmoil is the stuff of desperation, guys made about 3 posts saying there is fuck all happening 

Screenshot_20240910_223847_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5de94197cecfdbe091daa43fdafad997.jpg

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

apparently clement told the orcs new signing to sign for them :megaanguish:

Aye he said Clement told him joining the tarriers was a good move for him (before the old firm)

Previous manager telling a player joining a club he knows a bit about, it's nothing really but the way things are just now, its another cock up for Clement that he'll get beaten with, a nothing story.

Btw this is someone who'd rather have seen him get the boot last week.

Q: Do you feel squad can mount competitive challenge for league?

A: Yeah I’m convinced about that or I wouldn’t be here. Of course it’s a big rebuild. 16 players left. It was not also easy to have a good transfer window because 7 players left for zero and had to be replaced by players that cost money. We had to cut the wages also because it was not sustainable the way the wages were built the last couple of years in the squad.

:belm:

Q: What can you say to fans who are growing impatient for regular success to return?

A: Everybody is working really hard for that and they need to realise players coming into this club need time to adapt, there is nobody in the world can predict how they will react. You have some players - not only here but in all the world - who need 3 months, 6 months and some after a week adapt. It’s a really personal thing you can’t predict before. I’m very sure we brought in several really talented players who will grow and will become better the next couple of years.

13 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Q: Do you feel squad can mount competitive challenge for league?

A: Yeah I’m convinced about that or I wouldn’t be here. Of course it’s a big rebuild. 16 players left. It was not also easy to have a good transfer window because 7 players left for zero and had to be replaced by players that cost money. We had to cut the wages also because it was not sustainable the way the wages were built the last couple of years in the squad.

:belm:

I don't see much wrong with that. It's true about no re sale value and high wages. Previous Manager and DOFs fault. Blame the board. The results need to be better but no Manager will win us the league this season with that squad.

Q: How can you compete when celtic have more resources?

A: I don’t like to take out individuals but a young lad like a Connor Barron who played in some of the games at Aberdeen, not all the games, he made already a big set forward and got reward also by being selected for Scotland. Jefte is only 20 and already proving good things. It’s about working hard with the team and make them gel to create connections. The other side of the town have been building their squad for more than one year and playing together. It’s normal that they are ahead now. I hate that and I want to change that as fast as possible