*****The Official Rangers v Lyon Match Thread*****

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Just checked, nothing for me! Will need to email ticket office and hope for a reply. Is there a reason why smart cards aren’t used anyway? Thought QR codes were just a Hampden thing

Guessing they weren’t sure if Copland would be fully open for all the EL games, so decided to go QR codes just in case.

20 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Just checked, nothing for me! Will need to email ticket office and hope for a reply. Is there a reason why smart cards aren’t used anyway? Thought QR codes were just a Hampden thing

Dbl check junk folder , sure thats where mine went too

1 hour ago, left winger said:

I presume you paid for the 4 in one go. Done individually on cccs. Can see folk going to their emails and trying to use the 1st one they see.

They sent the Bucharest email yesterday. Surely you would wait til Friday at least before sending it rather than before another European game this week.

Can see issues tomorrow with people having the wrong qr code.

13 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Neither have I actually now I think about it. CCS is done in stages, only had the first £42 took out. Nice freebie from the club, giving back to the fans. 

I haven’t had money taken for either, fuck knows what’s going on because I’ve got both tickets

Think a positive result is huge here to get fans back on board after a underwhelming start to domestic campaign. For the first time in a while it feels as if there’s a positive energy surrounding the team, need to build on that and start to turn the pressure up a bit. 

3-2 the famous, Thursday magic continues. 

16 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I feel like we’ll get a result for some reason. 

Europa Rangers is a different animal from league Rangers tbh.

No matter how crap things have got over the last few years, we've usually always managed to hold some pride in Europe.

23 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I feel like we’ll get a result for some reason. 

I know Lyon have still got top players but as a team they’re miles off anything like they’ve been in the past so no reason why we can’t get something if our players are up for it 

On 30/09/2024 at 22:47, ayro said:

Butland 

Tav Souttar Propper Jefte

Sterling Barron Diomande Bajrami 

Lawrence Dessers 

Any win will do.

Agreed. He'll probably play Cerny. Cerny might get more space as it's a Euro tie but he's so predictable and powderpuff in attack and no help to Tav in defence.

1 hour ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Clement saying a draw would be a good result for us. Hardly inspiring for the players, is it?

We know that Philippe but don't air it in public ffs.

I’m sure (I hope) the message in the room is a lot different. 

just look at the manager across the city coming out and saying they’re going to cause Dortmund trouble and could take something from the game… 

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with staying humble in the media, as long as whatever eleven he picks are ready to come out guns blazing and have a proper go at it.