*****The Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread*****

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Final third needs sorting. Build up is quick and decent then it all goes down the pan. 
Dessers not involved at all  

still 4-0 at the end and home in time for the aurora borealis 

I think that's where it breaks down. We can work the ball against the block up to the final third then get stuck.

Just now, IpswichGer said:

Does anyone/can anyone possibly have a favourite player right now?

If so, who, and why?

I'll put my neck out here...

I like Jefte, young guy who clearly wanted to come here (came after a shit show in January) and doesn't seem to have the fear installed in him...yet

Has his issues defo but would say he's the guy I enjoy seeing the most just now

Just now, Loyal72 said:

Mate, I know you're joking. But even post-surgery, Mols is fit as fuck, and would've scored every chance Dessers has had.

I fucking wish honestly.

Deffo and I wish I wasn't joking what would we give for a Mols type player today. 

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

We should be playing against this pile of shite exactly how Lyon schooled us with our financial gulf vs a team that brought their away fans in a taxi 

Massive difference is that we opened right up against Lyon at home and their better players had a lot of space to play in. We've been shite tonight so far (apart from the goal) but St Johnstone stifling our game by making little effort to get out their own half. It's a common occurrence in Scotland but these teams have every right to play defensively when they come to Glasgow. 

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Somecunt must've watched Diomande in a fair few games before signing him, it canny be a case of we've just fucked 4.5m on a guy who is at best bang average

I canny see what he's supposed to be good at...he's not fast, strong, doesn't exactly ping passes through...

A crazy signing that Clement thinks we'll sell for double soon :lol:

Was probably @johanhentze

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Mate, I know you're joking. But even post-surgery, Mols is fit as fuck, and would've scored every chance Dessers has had.

I fucking wish honestly.

Is he not in his 50s? I'm not saying I'm against it btw, get him signed on a free transfer and let's get the Mols turn back at Ibrox