* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

6 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

my uncle worked with him in the yards 

x10 funnier than that cunt connolly

ffs he's i his 70s and still  thinks having a  'jobby" is funny

pathetic cunt 

Senile old cunt probably won't remember his last jobby.
Another fuckin plastic after he became famous.
Now!!!!!!…..if these cunt's came OUT when they start off,then you can make your choice based on the facts,and not have a sleekit lapsed pape wait till he's made his money.
Got a copy of one his books and Pamela did the foreword, and it started off with "the poor irish not getting jobs because of their religion".
If anybody knows how the rest of the book went,well done. 
But!!!!….now he knows (or maybe he knew already,as it was an open secret) what happened at this vile club he supports and being the victim of abuse from his father as a child,any normal right minded person would be condemning them to hell.
Cannot hear a fuckin thing Billy.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember  well what  happened the last time someone within that cesspool of a klub spoke out about child abuse ....Hugh Birt was ostracised and removed from the Directors box at  the stad de Gadd for highlighting sexual abuse. 

Billy has his seat now ...and he's keepin schtum like the rest of them  

Celts have won all five Old Firm derbies at Ibrox since the Northern Irishman took charge.

But he revealed that he inherited a club that wasn’t keen on playing at the home of their great rivals.

How many of the players in that squad had played at Ibrox, before he took over? i can think of 1

But he's still taking the credit for it anyway :lol:

53 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

How many of the players in that squad had played at Ibrox, before he took over? i can think of 1

He's also been so lucky with certain players and stumbled across their best positions almost by accident.

Now I'm not saying they are world beaters but he had practically sold Christie but because they didn't sign anyone he had to keep him. Then due to injuries he played him and in a different position. He also had to play McGregor in a different position due to injuries and now it's happening with the young boy up front. I guess they do say it's better to be lucky than good.

3 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Didn't realise just how good a manager st. brenda is.........apparently they've beaten us 5 times at Ibrox since he became their manager even though they've only played us there 4 times :confused:

Where is the quote from mate?

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Beasts in delirium over Timothy Weah

Have to be a decent player to get anywhere near their first team. He's played 5 games and is only 18.

Injury to Edouard could be the worst thing to happen, he's pretty shite atm.

Just now, Carling1873 said:

Timothy Weah  PSG fringe player with two appearances this season.

Just now, born a blue nose said:

I was actually disappointed to find its a real person when I googled, thought Godfather had mixed a little bit of sectarianism with racism there :lol:

Another Musonda/Arzani. 

But yet they're awash with millions upon millions we're constantly told. 

Archived