* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the best thing I heard tonight was John Hartson saying Celtic were "nowhere near out of it" at half-time

He's a fat deluded ugly bastard who's only in a job because he had cancer, no-one actually listens to his opinions and takes him seriously

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I wouldn't care how much money we got, I could never sit back and watch Rangers lose 7-0 and try to justify it 

Their pals in the media will be getting briefed right now on how to spin this HUMILIATION..5 at the back..nearly every goal they had 8 or more in the box..But hey don't expect the rags up here or clyde..bbc scotland to give them a hard time..

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

I think the best thing I heard tonight was John Hartson saying Celtic were "nowhere near out of it" at half-time

He's a fat deluded ugly bastard who's only in a job because he had cancer, no-one actually listens to his opinions and takes him seriously

?? 

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Their pals in the media will be getting briefed right now on how to spin this HUMILIATION..5 at the back..nearly every goal they had 8 or more in the box..But hey don't expect the rags up here or clyde..bbc scotland to give them a hard time..

They got the cunt took out them on fox sports at half time about the goal messi walked in 

Just now, TEFTONG said:

They are Fucking shite, yes Barca are terrific but to be beaten 7-0 is an utter humiliation, it just shows you how absolute shite we were on Saturday, and with a performance like that against Barca and we would seriously be getting a record defeat too, but I don't believe it is possible for us to ever play that badly again, I've simply never seen us play so bad in an old firm game

Them getting beat 7-0 by ANY team is an utter humiliation and if it was me watching Rangers play like that, I'd be fucking fuming, 3 or 4 aye you can understand, but 7 is an amatuer score line, like you would see against an East Fife or something 

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

They are Fucking shite, yes Barca are terrific but to be beaten 7-0 is an utter humiliation, it just shows you how absolute shite we were on Saturday, and with a performance like that against Barca and we would seriously be getting a record defeat too, but I don't believe it is possible for us to ever play that badly again, I've simply never seen us play so bad in an old firm game

Them getting beat 7-0 by ANY team is an utter humiliation and if it was me watching Rangers play like that, I'd be fucking fuming, 3 or 4 aye you can understand, but 7 is an amatuer score line, like you would see against an East Fife or something 

Think of the bairns and the wives getting a fucking hiding or a raping tonight, have some compassion.

Just now, keithgersbear said:

All this shows is how embarrassing the performance was at the weekend. Make no bones about it, they are horrific at the back. Warburton has made the Rangers defence even worse!

Yeah yeah take it into BD and make an op, we are enjoying ourselves here.

Archived