Once again who is it that digs us out a hole

scotgr

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He the best goal scorer in scotland

I'm pretty sure John McDonald would disagree with you,And show the evidence that you are talking crap. :rolleyes:

who?? :harhar:

dont worry , its typical anti boyd pish from polar bear

Another two goals against a diddy side, this time a German 4th Division outfit.

I wish people would get real doh

Until he proves himself enough to earn a start in the CL or similar competition and scores 5 or 6 goals, I won't be convinced totally.

Exactly.

the guy will score against any team..............4th division germans or ac milan, barcelona or real madrid........celtic importantly too..

its all about one thing, SERVICE

and being on the park

theres no other player who could have scored the free kick in the scots final, look at the other option ffs charlie adam

he gets a game and enough service he scores

simple.........you would think??!!! not for smiths brain

the 2 cup finals last year convinced me

give the guy a chance in these games and he will deliver

people forget that other players were playing against these so called pishy teams and didn't score

we will only appreciate his goalscoring talents when he has left the club

You're easily convinced eh? :rolleyes:

the 2 cup finals last year convinced me

give the guy a chance in these games and he will deliver

people forget that other players were playing against these so called pishy teams and didn't score

we will only appreciate his goalscoring talents when he has left the club

You're easily convinced eh? :rolleyes:

not at all , the guy scores goals , that good enough for me

kris boyd 2 in 2 minutes why the hell do walter and ally wanna trade him for a center back <cr>

Fourth division side,in a pre- season friendly, let's wait until we play against a decent side, in a meaningful game,before we cream our pants eh! :rolleyes:

I'm not a Boyd fan, I have always said he's a goal machine and he scored a few in the CIS and Scottish Cup final.

I find it weird that you back Khenny Miller and not Kris Boyd?

This is exactly why Boyd is frustrating.I would bet he was the main reason we were losing 1-0 in the first half, due to his lack of effort and poor hold up play, but then he goes and wins us the game. The Enigma that is Kris Boyd.

was he up front on his own? im just back from work and dont know the line up?

Another two goals against a diddy side, this time a German 4th Division outfit.

I wish people would get real doh

Until he proves himself enough to earn a start in the CL or similar competition and scores 5 or 6 goals, I won't be convinced totally.

Cousin, Lee, Novo couldnt today and JCD and Miller couldnt score against another diddy team the day before.....

So it was Boyd's fault for our poor defence and midfield doh

FFS, lets just blame everything on Boyd. I mean if he cant defend, support midfield and score a goal, then he is useless.

FFS, lets just blame everything on Boyd. I mean if he cant defend, support midfield and score a goal, then he is useless.

Pretty well said that mate

Theres a theme with Boyd, he plays he scores, rate him or not, its a fact of life, the guy scores goals, cant really ask for more. If he hadnt bagged a couple tonight, there would be outrage at our performance, yet some still criticise the guy?

Pretty well said that mate

Theres a theme with Boyd, he plays he scores, rate him or not, its a fact of life, the guy scores goals, cant really ask for more. If he hadnt bagged a couple tonight, there would be outrage at our performance, yet some still criticise the guy?

You know me, I'm not his biggest of fans but I have never slated his ability to put the ball in the back.

I come on here and see people digging him for our teams poor performance in defence and at the back and I dont know what to say?

It's a fukn disgrace that Boyd can't play in the other 10 positions all on his own.

Boydie was PART of the team who were trailing 1-0 after 55 mins.

and then he put us 2-1 up, but he never ran past 3 players from our own half and put the ball into the top corner from 25 yards so the goals dont count

He scores for fun

scores at club level

scores at international level

hes scored against celtic

scored in europe

scored a hat trick on his debut

won us games

scored in finals to win us trophies

What more do you want, he's doing the same as what ally mccoist did for us.

cooblers.png

He hasn't proven himself in the CL yet, but I wouldn't worry about that, if he continues to score for fun in the SPL. He should be a first pick for most SPL games. If we had a consistantly decent winger or attacking midfielder to supply him, he'd score over 30 every season.

He hasn't proven himself in the CL yet, but I wouldn't worry about that, if he continues to score for fun in the SPL. He should be a first pick for most SPL games. If we had a consistantly decent winger or attacking midfielder to supply him, he'd score over 30 every season.

I'd be interested to know how many games Boyd has started in europe, can we say that the guy had really has a chance to prove himself at this level?

Also....if we offload him in a deal for a centre back I will be fucking raging! :angry2:

I'd be interested to know how many games Boyd has started in europe, can we say that the guy had really has a chance to prove himself at this level?

Also....if we offload him in a deal for a centre back I will be fucking raging! :angry2:

I don't think he's started any in the CL. Ithink he has somwthing like 3 goals from 8 starts in the Uefa cup though.

not forgetting his outstanding performance away to Livorno, but then again, i guess if boyd hadnt played, we wouldn't have conceded 2 goals to them and his goal was a penalty so that doesnt count

not forgetting his outstanding performance away to Livorno, but then again, i guess if boyd hadnt played, we wouldn't have conceded 2 goals to them and his goal was a penalty so that doesnt count

He was also to blame for the torrential rain that night (tu)

He actually had more assists than anyone else in the team during our uefa cup run in 06/07. Thats just off the top of my head so correct me if Im wrong :craphead: