*** The Official Rangers V St. Johnstone Thread ***

WilliamFyfe

People slaughtering Zelalem and Oduwa are an embarrassment. Oduwa is the only person on the park bar Waghorn who has created anything. How else are you anticipating getting back into the match without him!?? And Zelalem hasn't been any worse than Holt... Easy to pick on the flair players.

Miller off, Waghorn in the middle and McKay outwide.

Been poor so far, but people are far too quick to slaughter players on one half. Get a grip. FFS

:lol: the glory days are back.

Warburton hasn't even had a chance to speak to the players and he's now 'clueless' ahaha.

We'll turn this around. It's impossible to break down a defence of about 9 players, fair play to St Johnstone their set up perfect to get us on the break.

St johnstone have got there tactics spot on and taken there chances struggling to see where we gona win this one will be a bitter pill to swallow thought we would dominate the game but not the case at all I'm bricking it everytime they go forward on the break

People will now see why Eustace would be vital here. Should have another man in midfield with steel. Halliday is struggling to cope with covering for the midfield and the fullbacks and Holt with Zelalem aren't tracking back effectively.

It's a difficult watch, but so was Hibs on day one. Let's see where it goes I guess.

St johnstone have got there tactics spot on and taken there chances struggling to see where we gona win this one will be a bitter pill to swallow thought we would dominate the game but not the case at all I'm bricking it everytime they go forward on the break

This is one piece of silverware we'll never see.

The first chance for the nation to see us in action and we're crap

Ally must be having a wee smile

if Ally is smiling it'll be because he's counting our money.

reckon we can still win this f we tighten up at the back

I agree it's poor, very poor, but these things happen, might just be the wake up call we need, don't get me wrong I hate us losing as much as the next guy, but we won't win every game lads, let's see what the second half brings, keep the faith.

Pat Nevin is spot on. With FB's overlapping you need a holding midfielder to drop back and it's not happening. Halliday for all his other qualities is not a natural holding midfielder

People will now see why Eustace would be vital here. Should have another man in midfield with steel. Halliday is struggling to cope with covering for the midfield and the fullbacks and Holt with Zelalem aren't tracking back effectively.

It's a difficult watch, but so was Hibs on day one. Let's see where it goes I guess.

Would be but he's not fit, hasn't played in an age and at his age would he be able to do it now?

Something we need to look at in Jan hopefully