Will winning the Scottish Cup top yesterday?

Gaz52

It's a different game altogether, we'll go in as favourites against a team who were supposed to mount a serious challenge for the league but we've buried them with many weeks to spare. 

Yesteray was special for so many reasons, I think the last time I felt like that was when we beat Fiorentina. 

I think it will be hard to top that feeling but winning the Scottish Cup would be some feat for us, it will show how far we've came these past 9 months or so. It means winning a cup with so much importance and most importantly gains us access to Europe - about 2 years ahead of schedule. The tension on final day is going to be ridiculous, I'll be just as nervous probably. Can't wait for it, the Bears will be on top form again! 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will not top yesterday but for the season, it will top it off nicely. And a few trips in Europe

is a bonus. Missed the Euro trips so this would great to have a few warm ups to the real thing.

Then again, UEFA Don't want certain countries taking part in future so take what comes for now.

I also like the idea of getting back into European football a season early, there's money to be had from that.

Although yesterday was great and created a fantastic feeling that has not left me yet, lets not make it all in vain by getting beat by hivs.

I watched hivs/dun hivs and it was one of the most, but usual, dull games I've seen in a while.

We should have no problem dealing with that lot.

Not looking at it that way. The final will add to the joy of yesterday for me. 

But u get what youre saying. In isolation, it's a no contest. Yesterday was the greatest moment of my lifetime. So much more too is than just a cup semi.