The Semi Final Draw **Rangers vs Taigs**

Gaz52

54 minutes ago, Bydo said:

The CCCS deadline hasn't passed yet.

Cue thousands of folk signing up right now.

I've been on it since renewal- see if I don't get a ticket because of those cunts... :pipe:

Maybe the club will tell folk who sign up just now they're too late for this game! Well I hope anyway! 

I've emailed the club and asked how many people are on it so if I get a reply I'll let you all know.

What's the script with this, anyone know? Semi finals and finals cccs will get priority I imagine? Guy on ff seems confindent that you will be priority if you bought all 4 cup games on your st, but don't know how legit that is. I didn't use my st for the game on Tuesday but I'm on semi finals and finals cccs, so not sure if I'll get one. Will pretty gutted if I don't then it'll be a scramble on the bus :anguish: 

3 minutes ago, WGOH said:

What's the script with this, anyone know? Semi finals and finals cccs will get priority I imagine? Guy on ff seems confindent that you will be priority if you bought all 4 cup games on your st, but don't know how legit that is. I didn't use my st for the game on Tuesday but I'm on semi finals and finals cccs, so not sure if I'll get one. Will pretty gutted if I don't then it'll be a scramble on the bus :anguish: 

Do you not need to go to the other games before you can get the semi final / final priority. I'm sure you can't just tick that box and have to tick all non league matches as well (except friendlies)

6 minutes ago, WGOH said:

If you're on semi-finals and finals you would have got a ticket for Tuesdays game on your season ticket. You can't be on CCCS for semi and finals only

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Do you not need to go to the other games before you can get the semi final / final priority. I'm sure you can't just tick that box and have to tick all non league matches as well (except friendlies)

I have them ticked as well. Just not sure how they will do the priority tickets.