***The Official Rangers vs Dumbarton Match Thread***

Looking forward to this, our first Saturday 3 o'clock game this season. Hopefully a good crowd.

I'd personally go with the same team as Monday night, but I think Miller will replace Clark and Templeton could possibly come in to replace Aird.

Hopefully we play the way we did on Monday night. If we do, we'll win this game comfertabley.

4-0 Rangers.

(Raith vs Hearts, Hibernian vs Falkirk, for anyone who cares).

I like that team GOAT, but I'd have liked Aird to been playing as well. As he's got knock, I don't know what stage of recovery he's at. Also, why not replace Mohsni with McGregor to see if he can play better there? Other than that, looks like we could go on and get 4 or 5, with no reply please.

I'd start with the same team as Monday night but I reckon Miller will come in for Clark, and wouldn't be shocked if Black comes back in which would be :drugang:

Yep, same team. The message should be given that, if you play like that, you stay in the team.

I like the width there. Also like Miller as the creative type behind the strikers, he's known for his creativity and clever football brain after all.

It should be three up front, fucken phone.

For the record, Wallace and faure would need to be wing backs.

Depends on who has an injury but we have to get Mr Shoehorn in somewhere.....

Tbh, I'm his biggest critic, but he deserves to start on Saturday after monday night. If he does have his usual pish, and slow performance then we can moan about it next week.