Burnley At Ibrox 21St July

Very encouraging first half. Some of the football we played was superb. Think the goal knocked our confidence a little as we were the better team to that point and it undoubtedly came against the run of play. Plenty to be pleased with though, expect MW to send us out fired up for the second half and hopefully we will see at least a goal or two.

Aside from the goal that was a VERY encouraging half. I'd take Templeton off and get Walsh or someone like that on.

T

This, thats where we look weak right now and with a proper game coming soon I'd like to see the team with only Temps and McKay changed for ten fifteen minutes at least before we start fucking around "friendly style".

Been impressed so far. Foderingham looks a far better option than Bell. Not seen much from Holt and Halliday looks a good solid player. Mckay for me looks a bit lost and Wallace seems to me a bit of a weak link, I'd like it if we replaced him but I don't see it happening.

On here for updates(I'm on holiday) talk about a mixed bag!!!!

Can't make out if we're brill or shit.

We have been very good for 35 mins imo. Played some lovely football, made some very good chances but unfortunately couldn't convert. Sloppy goal to lose but plenty of encouraging signs.

Need to remember the number of new players we have it is going to take time for them to settle as a team. The two wigan boys only arrived up yesterday. Think there are some really promising signs as well as number of points we need to work on over the next few weeks.

On here for updates(I'm on holiday) talk about a mixed bag!!!!

Can't make out if we're brill or shit.

We have been pretty good. Needed a bit more luck in front of goal.

But seriously - If people don't calm down Mark Warburton will not stand a chance. It is a pre-season friendly with a team that doesn't know one another yet. I've already heard fans grumble at the ground. I suspect they thought we'd just turn up to win 5-0.

We're good when the game is flowing but when there's a lull and they push onto us when our keeper has possession we're going to struggle. We're not a big team any more and the last resort punt forward is just giving the ball away. Going to need the midfield to drop off a lot more to give us numbers to start an attack. Impressed with just about everyone on the pitch so far though. Tavernier looks a player.

Been impressed so far. Foderingham looks a far better option than Bell. Not seen much from Holt and Halliday looks a good solid player. Mckay for me looks a bit lost and Wallace seems to me a bit of a weak link, I'd like it if we replaced him but I don't see it happening.

Can you imagine Bell having to use his feet as much as this? :|

We have been pretty good. Needed a bit more luck in front of goal.

But seriously - If people don't calm down Mark Warburton will not stand a chance. It is a pre-season friendly with a team that doesn't know one another yet. I've already heard fans grumble at the ground. I suspect they thought we'd just turn up to win 5-0.

Its a joke, you'd think that after the last 3 years they'd appreciate what Warburton and Weir are trying to do (and lets be fair have done already to a certain extent).

I've been impressed as I didn't expect us to be knocking the ball about as we are, lots of intensity but the mental side of things will come into effect now. Can they be energised for the start of the second half?

I think if we can play this way and just take our chances we can be very successful this season.