The "lets all laugh at the Hibs" thread

GOAT

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Any particular reason you deleted the post I quoted?

I deleted it 5 mins after I posted it as I changed my mind - I seem to be the only cunt that is fucked off by seeing pictures of those mutants posted all over the Bears Den -   but you are quick on the trigger and captured it before it came off the site. Is that OK?

Laughing at a team, that would normally be scrapped off the bottom of our shoe, is a reminder and indeed a marker of where we have been... in normal circumstances Hivs are nothing but I understand where we are at and why folks are doing it. The reminder that Hivs are somehow a rival in a league that we should never be in, both saddens and angers me in equal measure.

Every week is the same on here, new threads about paranoid pish - rabid cunts saying this and that, folks joining other fans forums to post what shite they are saying about us.... well here are the facts:

NO ONE LIKES US, but fewer and fewer DON'T CARE... 

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I deleted it 5 mins after I posted it as I changed my mind - I seem to be the only cunt that is fucked off by seeing pictures of those mutants posted all over the Bears Den -   but you are quick on the trigger and captured it before it came off the site. Is that OK?

Laughing at a team, that would normally be scrapped off the bottom of our shoe, is a reminder and indeed a marker of where we have been... in normal circumstances Hivs are nothing but I understand where we are at and why folks are doing it. The reminder that Hivs are somehow a rival in a league that we should never be in, both saddens and angers me in equal measure.

Every week is the same on here, new threads about paranoid pish - rabid cunts saying this and that, folks joining other fans forums to post what shite they are saying about us.... well here are the facts:

I think we deserve a wee laugh after all the club has been through in the last few years :pipe:

Plus we have to thank the junkies for gifting us the title, very big of them.

6 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Gifted fuck all we've more than earned it.

In case you dont know, this is what the commentator said during the cup final.

Hibs have lost last 3 league games and gifted the title to Rangers.

A few of us on here had a wee rant at the time, but now we can all laugh at how stupid a comment it is.

8 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

In case you dont know, this is what the commentator said during the cup final.

Hibs have lost last 3 league games and gifted the title to Rangers.

A few of us on here had a wee rant at the time, but now we can all laugh at how stupid a comment it is.

I never watched it mate. They can try and marginalize our success all they want but all does is show how worried they are.

I've never had such a pleasant Monday at work! :lol: Honestly, it's mostly Hearts & Rangers at my work, with a few token Hibbee's. 99% of us have a perma-grin on our faces today! :lol: I just can't help smiling at them losing a last minute goal in a cup final they thought they'd walk! :lol::lol: 

6 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

You don't like laughing at Hibs?  Is it a safe assumption you failed to read the thread title, otherwise why even open the thread?

After what we've been through I actually enjoy laughing at all these bastards.

7 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Do you spend a lot of time in those too?