Waghorn off in January?

Ferris Bueller

See tweet below re Waghorn, if this is true this is even more worrying and Warburtons tenure seems to be falling apart, one fall out is unfortunate, two starts to look like a serious issue.

Not really bothered if Waghorn is going as i believe he found his level last season, but the big picture doesn't look good.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boys at 5 a side (fans of other scottish clubs) were saying they had heard a rumour about waggy intentionally putting on weight so that he was over the threshold that warburton sets for each player. dunno what substance it has. I stopped listening and continued my warm up. 

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Boys at 5 a side (fans of other scottish clubs) were saying they had heard a rumour about waggy intentionally putting on weight so that he was over the threshold that warburton sets for each player. dunno what substance it has. I stopped listening and continued my warm up. 

It was from a Facebook post yesterday and had bheast written all over it. Stating Bristol rovers had shown interest when it was Bristol city was among the interesting sentences in it. ?

6 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I've never heard Warburton mention a weight threshold?

He has mentioned hydration levels but not sure that's the same thing.

The boys you play 5 a sides with sound like a bunch of obsessed bastards.

Hope you booted a few of them.

6 months ago I would have said this was a disaster. Now? not so fussed. He looks slow and lacking in confidence in the SPFL. I would back MW if he wants to start replacing some players who obviously cant hack it. I dont think that reflects badly on him at all and dont see how that relates to the title. Replacing players doesn't mean you have lost the dressing room. it means you are being a football manager.

8 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

It was from a Facebook post yesterday and had bheast written all over it. Stating Bristol rovers had shown interest when it was Bristol city was among the interesting sentences in it. ?

Spot on. It's amazing how fucking gullible people are :rolleyes:

Fuck Waghorn. The Scottish Championship is clearly his level but he thinks he's better without doing anything to prove it. 

With his size, he should be bullying cunts in the Premiership, but he is just lazy, being outplayed and can't keep up. 

I back Warburton over him any day. 

5 minutes ago, NetherburnBear said:

I wouldn't  listen too much to timmy gossip , don't think he's lost the dressing room just think we're  playing pish . if Waggy wants to leave  then bye bye mate  no hard feelings  and thanks ,bigger  and better  has left before. will be his mistake .  

Better? Aye.

Bigger? Not so sure.

*edit* forgot about Kevin Kyle.

Not too fussed about Waghorn based on current form.

However.

I don't think I've ever experienced where:

- over 3 months not one player has performed consistently well

- where in every game bar one there's more players performing poorly than well

-where pretty much no sub has the drive to make a difference and show they deserve a jersey

- where other than talk there's no reaction to dropped points & poor performances.

I'm not sure if it's dressing room lost, but things sure as hell aren't great there and I don't see the players highly driven to improve things for him, themselves or us.

He's no pace he's not right foot seems disinterested when he does come on, was never his biggest fan as it was so if he goes and i think he will then no great loss at all. 

Not sure manager has lost dressing room but have heard few players unhappy with him and his refusel to change things. We have massive game with hearts Aberdeen and Celtic coming up, but let's now not forget Dundee and thistle cos it seems we struggle to beat anybody! The manager will if not already be on major thin ice by end of this month if nothing changes.