Ross McCrorie

Robmc1

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think one way in which his quality really shows is when you compare him with Barjonas.

Obviously they're not quite the same type of player but I think Barjonas is a promising player and yet, McCrorie looks a level or two above him already - he looks comfortable at CB and CDM, comfortable enough on the ball with both feet and his positioning is really intelligent. 

Plays the game like he's been in that team for a decade. 

Just now, McKissock said:

I think one way in which his quality really shows is when you compare him with Barjonas.

Obviously they're not quite the same type of player but I think Barjonas is a promising player and yet, McCrorie looks a level or two above him already - he looks comfortable at CB and CDM, comfortable enough on the ball with both feet and his positioning is really intelligent. 

Plays the game like he's been in that team for a decade. 

I think the biggest difference between the two is mccrorie has a couple of seasons of first team football under his belt (albeit lower division) and Barjonas hasn’t 

Has to be a DM now rather than a CB, that's 3 games running he's been outstanding imo. Great tackler, strong, pacey and a brilliant passer of the ball. When we looked unable to score today he picked out that sublime ball to Windass. He can do it all.

Get him tied down on a nice long contract and build the team around him. The media will slap the £48million price tag on him, right? 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Desperate for him to be fit for Wednesday.

Without him and Jack we’ll get done.

I said this to my dad. Our options for central midfield will be:

Holt, Barjonas, Kranjcar, Windass, Pena and I wouldn’t put it past Murty sticking Miller in there.

Lennon will have his team out to hurt ours and none of those players are upto the physical battle.

Holding midfield has to be his position going forward, he was good at the back but he's on another level playing there. Not only is he brilliant at doing what you'd expect in that role he is a fantastic footballer.

Generally I don't get carried away with youth players breaking through but this biy is going to be special, one thing Pedro got right is what he said about him, he is the future of Rangers and Scottish football.

Just now, Essandoh said:

I said this to my dad. Our options for central midfield will be:

Holt, Barjonas, Kranjcar, Windass, Pena and I wouldn’t put it past Murty sticking Miller in there.

Lennon will have his team out to hurt ours and none of those players are upto the physical battle.

Holt is, he's tiny but he wont be bullied

10 minutes ago, JC10 said:

Didn't think he was particularly great today, just ok,  but that shows the high standard he has set in previous games.

Hopefully fit for the coming busy schedule it's a big loss if he's not.

Maybe but even when he was benched he out performed most on the pitch.