Bruno and Niko

sausagetrunks

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pena/Barjonas should've been brought on for Niko much earlier, he was a passenger who only served to make Scott Brown look good today, even his dead ball delivery and technique were way off. Sadly he's just past it.

Alves however is a fucking disgrace, to not even have half the bottle of the 20 year old inexperienced kid who came on for him after he shat it and took the easy way out. Could see from the minute he went down he had his heart set on going off.

Backed Alves to the hilt on here but he fuckin shat it today, embarassing and let the team down. 

Niko put in effort but he is done.

Need both off the wage bill ASAP. Nevermind selling our best players like Tav, get rid of the useless big earners.

Alves most likely is injured, but that doesn't take away the fact that his body language right from the start indicated to me that he wasn't up for the challenge, which is strange considering the amount of big games he has played in in his career, you would think he would have enjoyed the challenge of an OF game but as we have witnessed many times this season he has no bottle, he is the biggest disappointment in all the other signings we have made since admin, I genuinely thought he would have been class but what a let down he has been.

1 hour ago, Jamie0202 said:

Let's see the extent of Alves' injury before branding him a shitebag. He hasn't hit the heights we thought he would when we signed him but that doesn't make him a shitebag.

Even without an injury he just goes through the motions. He is not committed and get him to fuck out the door. The lad who stepped up to the plate is miles better, showing a presence and better ability.

35 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Backed Alves to the hilt on here but he fuckin shat it today, embarassing and let the team down. 

Niko put in effort but he is done.

Need both off the wage bill ASAP. Nevermind selling our best players like Tav, get rid of the useless big earners.

Fully agree.

He might have picked up a knock but it was as if he couldn't wait to get off. He was indicating he wanted subbed before even trying to walk it off.

Nope, time up for Alves after today for me too.

And as for Niko, one cross is all he positively contributed, genuinely a man down. Murty got away with it as keeping him on could have cost us, but can't help but think with 11 men we'd have won.

But as for Niko and Alves, yeah, time is up.

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Alves done a Senderos and chucked it because he couldn't be arsed. Hate him 

Niko is just a passenger who shouldn't be allowed to kick a ball again, his contract needs tore up.

What a load of shite. What if the club come out and say he's out for a weeks due to that injury being real and no cunts like you thinking he shat it 

I said a couple of weeks ago that Alves doesn't get what it means to be a Rangers player but I think he was probably injured today. He definitely has some convincing to do for the rest of the season, unless he goes in January. Niko is pretty much done and hope he goes asap.

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Alves done a Senderos and chucked it because he couldn't be arsed. Hate him 

Niko is just a passenger who shouldn't be allowed to kick a ball again, his contract needs tore up.

Totally agree, was screaming for Murty to take Niko off for most of the game as was everybody round about me,I honestly think if they bastards had scored in the second half I would have invaded the pitch and threw the cunt off myself , (no mean feat considering I was in the upper tier) Alves is a shitehouse, glad he shat it because we were far more solid when the coward went off.