Beasts abusing Russell Martin

Smile

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel for the young guys nowadays growing up

Must be hard having nothing to fall back on . All they see is this one way traffic of scandalous favouritism

It wasn't always this way but the young bears would be in trouble for doing this

The bheasts can do what they want , when they want because of the corrupt gestapo and rancid beggar loving media in this Country

My whole feeling on this thing is “who gives a fuck?” - who gives a fuck Sinclair copped some verbals? Who gives a fuck Martin copped some verbals? The fact any of this shite even makes the news is ridiculous BUT the fact that when it does get reported these days it’s all one-sided, and all you see is folk going on about big bad Rangers, is a disgrace.

They are rabid and brainwashed. Seen celtic players a few times in the city centre and on nights out in different clubs. I just simply ignore them and not acknowledge them. The sight of anything Rangers is enough to set your average celtic fan into a frothing rage. It's pathetic and disturbing and as I previously said one of the many reasons I am grateful not to be one of them.

It's a disgrace that there isn't equal reporting. News outlets should be justifying why they aren't showing that on their websites etc. if they're not.

It doesn't excuse the abuse of Scott Sinclair though. Players like Brown and Griffiths I can understand to an extent given some of the things they've said/done, but the folk who do it just look like absolute arseholes no exceptions. What kid of grown man feels the need to shout shite like those morons in the Martin video? Fucking pathetic 

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Video of a Rangers player getting grief gets posted then cunts start paying attention to the guys username :lol:

Hells bells man. 

It's what everyone else will notice too.

When they've got Sinclair allegedly being "verbally assaulted" and half their fans playing the race card for him already then tbh the last thing we need is someone with that username and bio tweeting on our behalf.

I don’t see the point in this at all?

Its gay as fuck videoing it then trying to abuse a fucking former premier league defender as if he wouldn’t flatten the pair of them out if there was no consequences afterward.

just reeks of a wee guy hiding behind his big brother, so cringe worthy