Dallas

Dickie

7 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Gerrard will be pulling his hair out next season due to refs incompetence

Hopefully Gerrard will restore some parity to refereeing decisions which reluctantly I have to say have been without doubt weighed against us this season. Right from the Stokes ‘assault’ on Tavaneir who outrageously got a yellow to today’s debacle. Gerrard is a big name who will command UK wide attention with his pressers whereas at the moment I honestly feel giving decisions (blatant) not in our favour against us is easy as no credible counter argument ever comes from the club. Hurting at what could have been but nobody to blame for today but ourselves for allowing a club who we took 10 points from to finish above us...

3 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Never usually mention the ref ( cause our players are shite) but in 40 odd years of watching Rangers that's the most biased refereeing I've ever seen, it was just blatant cheating

But it wasn’t even the worst this season. It wasn’t even the worst against Hibs this season. 

We have been fucking mugged by refs this season to a degree that it can’t be anything other than institutional

8 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

There is no way anyone can say that we had balanced treatment today. 

I am the biggest advocate of performing well enough that the ref is irrelevant but when the decisions are so bad, so multitude and so one sided there is little can be done. 

Of course we were shite, we were 3-0 down in 20 minutes. Everyone says don’t let the referee detract from how shite we are. But just because we are shite should not detract from the biased performance of the referee. 

At 5-3 the game should have been put to bed but there is no excuse for a referring performance that would not have looked out of place at a juniors game.

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

At 5-3 the game should have been put to bed but there is no excuse for a referring performance that would not have looked out of place at a juniors game.

Our game management has been shocking all season 

doc should have replaced rossiter 

6 minutes ago, Tearjerker said:

His Dad needs to have a chat with him. 

The impression I get is that he is delibaretley not taking the big decisions because he thinks it is brave, and wants to try and get some of this respect his old man had.

The difference is... his old man got decision right nine times out of ten... this walloper gets the right decision one time in ten (at best).

Shocking referee and up there with Beaton at Ibrox last August.  Not surprised it was both games against the Junkies.

34 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Never usually mention the ref ( cause our players are shite) but in 40 odd years of watching Rangers that's the most biased refereeing I've ever seen, it was just blatant cheating

A Beatonesque performance

And coincidently the same opposition :justno: