Season Tickets

Season tickets  

303 members have voted

1. 1. Have you renewed?

• Yes
    • No

Shambles got email confirming seat in the main stand front first payment was taken, woman then says there having problems with the 4 payment system, phone goes dead where to go from here I don't know.

The ticket office in general are a shambles, but some of the staff are class. Long story short I had a cunt of a time with my ST last year which led to me losing it - phone call from them at 9.05 and that’s me got a new one / back on CCS / euro membership sorted.

Also now got through online for a nosey, there’s a fair few left including Bar 72. @K.A.I were you not looking?

2 minutes ago, cbagan92 said:

Shambles got email confirming seat in the main stand front first payment was taken, woman then says there having problems with the 4 payment system, phone goes dead where to go from here I don't know.

i had to pay in full because the silly bastard tried to make me hang up and phone the ticket enquiry line as the 4 payments aren't working 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

i had to pay in full because the silly bastard tried to make me hang up and phone the ticket enquiry line as the 4 payments aren't working 

Shocking, I've got a confirmation email of a seat but now can't get through to enquiry's i just hope they don't just cancel the seat even though the first payment has been taken 

Got to laugh at the moans and groans about the ticket office

I inow its not the case for everyone but where were these people when we were going through the leagues? Where were they last year?

Glory hunters then its everyone elses fault when they cant get a ticket

Just now, bluchoo said:

Got to laugh at the moans and groans about the ticket office

I inow its not the case for everyone but where were these people when we were going through the leagues? Where were they last year?

Glory hunters then its everyone elses fault when they cant get a ticket

Fuck sake mate everyones only interested in going for 55