Collymore the pisshead on the attack

12 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

And what point is that exactly? 

Catholics were still signed though, there was never a sectarian signing policy at Rangers, complete myth. 

I agree. On the club website there is an article about the history of the founding fathers. https://Rangers.co.uk/club/history/Rangers-history/founding-fathers/  Nowhere in that article does it state or imply that the club was founded to promote an image of superiority ,empire and exclusion. 

The club need to take a stance on protecting the clubs history and value of the brand as there is misinformation on the popular research websites e.g wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangers_F.C._signing_policy 

The club need to do a detailed history on the official website to set the record straight and have a team of volunteers who will address getting the correct info on sites like wiki. Maybe the club should ask the http://www.thegallantpioneers.co.uk/index.html to form a working group to help.

5 hours ago, tm91 said:

One Football club was founded by people involved in a particular organisation to ensure that people of a certain religious faith were not converted to another faith by means of charity. They did this specifically by promoting  and emphasising the unique national and religious identity of their new football club....The other club, meanwhile, was founded by a few boys who just wanted to play some football.

Obviously Stan Colleymore doesn't know this because he's an ignorant, wife-beating piece of shit.

Cunt's a wanker whose whole being sits more in tune to the fucker fenian cunt mentality enemy. Big DJ would stare this cunt right down to size.

Come on Rangers, this is easy and it'll not be long until the fenian bastards are put back into their natural order of being on their knees before the good people of the United Kingdom and our good brothers across the World. 

:UK:

9 hours ago, tm91 said:

One Football club was founded by people involved in a particular organisation to ensure that people of a certain religious faith were not converted to another faith by means of charity. They did this specifically by promoting  and emphasising the unique national and religious identity of their new football club....The other club, meanwhile, was founded by a few boys who just wanted to play some football.

Obviously Stan Colleymore doesn't know this because he's an ignorant, wife-beating piece of shit.

Has anybody actually pointed this out to him on Twitter? Hopefully he’s getting roasted on there in full view of the public.

21 minutes ago, BigDak said:

Has anybody actually pointed this out to him on Twitter? Hopefully he’s getting roasted on there in full view of the public.

Plenty pointing out his moronic nonsense but he seems to have skulked away under his rock again. No doubt he'll slither out soon enough, either trolling on twitter or acting the big man in one of the local pubs round here, despite being widely despised by people.

I'd like a few words with the reptile, although his card has been well marked by others over his scumminess.

4 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

IF anyone wants to set up a fund to sue this cunt I'll pledge £100

I admire you're enthusiasm , but I really think this is one Rangers should be taking up themselves .

Apart from the fact you'll get the usual ' fan's bullying mentality ' it'll get spun from the usual suspects into turning collymore into the victim . On the other hand , if it comes from Rangers , it'll carry a lot more weight and hopefully set a marker down to others to think twice .

As others have said , not only is it inaccurate , but there is a brand damaging aspect to it as well .

On 26/05/2018 at 03:14, True Hair Bear said:

He blocked me the last time he was slabbering a couple years ago because I tweeted him this link  http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/1123561.stm

I read that full article yesterday

I think is called "A word in your ear" by Stan collymore, how he could of done that interview and now come out with all this drivel is beyond me....the guy needs help as he has lost his marbles 

4 hours ago, Loyal Bear 72 said:

He has close to a million followers. Millions more can see this stuff through retweets. He's slandering the club and attempting to turn others against us while it can also damage the club's brand. You can't just ignore that. The club 100% need to deal with this.

Most of his followers will be obsessed tims. He’s preaching to the converted. Anyone with a modicum of sense reading his rants can see he’s a bitter cunt with an axe to grind. Him and Sutton feed off trolling bears for a reaction.

18 hours ago, tm91 said:

Don’t forget the businessmen who bankrolled the whole venture by building a stadium and bribing players from an already established club to sign up. I doubt very much that those guys didn’t get their money back once the cash for “charity” started rolling in.

On 26/05/2018 at 18:04, gmcf said:

I agree with you . Don't know where I read it from , but I believe there was an unwritten policy about not signing catholics from just after WWI . Only going from what I remember reading about it ( it was decades ago ) but it was to do with soldiers coming back from the war and not being able to get work due to cheap Irish immigrants and Rangers saying that they wouldn't be part of that . 

It would make sense , as Rangers openly signed catholics right up to 1919 . 

This lasted till Mo Johnston , though Don Kitchenbrand declared himself as one a decade or so after he left Rangers 

John Spencer was at Ibrox when Mojo signed.