Tell all the tims you know....

10 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Ok mate, just told them.  They don't believe you.  I did say that big dante101 said so, so shut it.  Still didn't believe you.

Fuck them, mate.

They might no believe me but that's all an act mate, they know, we know even big jock knew...

Nothing wrong with a bit of optimism, however I for one will not be getting carried away about a high scoring win against a half fit lower league team. Win the tie against Schkupi 6-0 then I will concede that there may be grounds for cautious optimism for the coming season.

3 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Ok mate, just told them.  They don't believe you.  I did say that big dante101 said so, so shut it.  Still didn't believe you.

Fuck them, mate.

You're a fuck up, check his name again......No wonder the tramps did not believe a completely different name! If you would have said dande101 they would have been pure dead bricking it as his info is pure 100% son.

Now apologise to the man and we will forget this incident.

PS: Who the fuck calls themselves dande, you a woofter man?

46 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Wonder how he’ll react when the filth start singing You’ll Never Walk Alone ?

It will be fine, he will just embrace it and then sort the problem out on the field. A song is a song, a job is pride is a thing of beauty and he won't be wanting to fuck that one up, you'll never walk alone or fields of athenry....whatever won't matter a fuck to him. Hell, he has been to Manchester when they were singing about the 96 dead (Liverpool fans did sing about Munich too in fairness) didn't stop him then much either. Getting the crowd mentality is not going to be his problem, dealing with shit arse players is not going to be his problem either in my view as he knew the level expected and will demand the same. His biggest problem is in the boardroom and that is where it could all collapse to shit.

8 minutes ago, Malvern said:

It will be fine, he will just embrace it and then sort the problem out on the field. A song is a song, a job is pride is a thing of beauty and he won't be wanting to fuck that one up, you'll never walk alone or fields of athenry....whatever won't matter a fuck to him. Hell, he has been to Manchester when they were singing about the 96 dead (Liverpool fans did sing about Munich too in fairness) didn't stop him then much either. Getting the crowd mentality is not going to be his problem, dealing with shit arse players is not going to be his problem either in my view as he knew the level expected and will demand the same. His biggest problem is in the boardroom and that is where it could all collapse to shit.

Awh FFS.

Dave will see us through.