Show Rodgers The Red Card - A Grubb Like No Other

Virtuoso

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Look. All we need to do is win at football and everything else will take care of itself. 

I care not a jot about what they do. I do care though what Rangers bloggers etc do though. 

You are joking aren't you?

We tried that with the dignified silence crap and look how well that turned out.

1 hour ago, Domthenbud said:

Think you are wrong. It went a bit deeper than “ poor shay Logan”. You might be sick of this” aw diddums” nasty words but that is the way the world is going and we are not allowed to racially abuse people. It is law. Would you mind, going back a bit, shay Logan having bananas thrown at him, or would you just think,” man up”. Call him a cunt, a bastard, that’s tough but just about acceptable. However call him a “ black” cunt is not acceptable.

Ffs. 

One-to-one out on the street, if I walk up to a stranger and racially abuse him for  no reason... I agree that is downright  criminal and completely out of order. Exactly the same as if I went up to a catholic in the street and randomly started shouting sectarian abuse for no reason.... Recent case in point, if I spit on  a priest during an orange walk. That's sectarian abuse. 

However, in a sporting arena when I'm in the stand, their support and our support, and let's say for example, a catholic player ties a scarf to the goalposts, and in retaliation as part of that crowd I call him a taig, thats not the same thing. Police and stewards are on hand, the crowd are separate from the prick, and, despite what some would say on here, that prick was never at risk. 

By no means am I about to defend the nappy rippers, but their lot didn't shout at shay logan because they're racist, they done it because the player was at the wind up, ffs he got carded for fighting with their black player (boyata) 

To quote your example, bringing a banana to a football game specifically to throw on the pitch is a pre-meditated attempt to be racist, your not going to randomly have a banana at a football game, that's planning your actions in order to be racist in advance..... But to call a guy a black Bastards when he's at the wind up to the supporters? Fuck him. I don't bat an eyelid when someone shouts fuck the pope, I'm not gonna do it in this scenario either. 

P. S. fuck the pope.

2 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Ffs. 

One-to-one out on the street, if I walk up to a stranger and racially abuse him for  no reason... I agree that is downright  criminal and completely out of order. Exactly the same as if I went up to a catholic in the street and randomly started shouting sectarian abuse for no reason.... Recent case in point, if I spit on  a priest during an orange walk. That's sectarian abuse. 

However, in a sporting arena when I'm in the stand, their support and our support, and let's say for example, a catholic player ties a scarf to the goalposts, and in retaliation as part of that crowd I call him a taig, thats not the same thing. Police and stewards are on hand, the crowd are separate from the prick, and, despite what some would say on here, that prick was never at risk. 

By no means am I about to defend the nappy rippers, but their lot didn't shout at shay logan because they're racist, they done it because the player was at the wind up, ffs he got carded for fighting with their black player (boyata) 

To quite your example, bringing a banana to a football game is pre-meditate attempt to be racist, your not going to randomly have a banana at a football game, that's planning your actions in order to be racist in advance..... But to call a guy a black Bastards when he's at the wind up to the supporters? Fuck him. I don't bat an eyelid when someone shouts fuck the pope, I'm not gonna do it in this scenario either. 

P. S. fuck the pope.

How do you know they aren’t racist?  So obviously you think the word n***er is acceptable, using this term in the street or in a football crowd is no different,these cunts have a long history of racism yet are lauded as the gfitw so it is only proper that they are now being shown up for the scum they are. Jews protestants and blacks are fair game but don’t dare call them fenians yet it is a term they proudly refer to themselves by. Try using your it’s not racism if your in a sporting arena pish out in a court and see how you get on, and being in possession of a banana is racist in your opinion what utter crap. I don’t understand why a bluenose would concern himself about a Rangers group having a go at these cunts and strangely it’s always the same half dozen morons who are responsible.

22 minutes ago, standup said:

If an enemy is attacking traditions, then surely it is right that those traditions be defended and the enemies be attacked. Defending Our Traditions is what it says on the VB tin I believe. Cant understand how some Rangers fans are very quick to decry VB articles.  

What tradition are they defending here?

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

What tradition are they defending here?

The defending includes attacking as I posted. How many times have you heard or saw people say Rangers should take action against whatever miscreant of the day. Well VB are taking action. If the finger of immorality is being pointed at Rangers , then point it back. Why dont you E mail VB with the question.

3 minutes ago, standup said:

The defending includes attacking as I posted. How many times have you heard or saw people say Rangers should take action against whatever miscreant of the day. Well VB are taking action. If the finger of immorality is being pointed at Rangers , then point it back. Why dont you E mail VB with the question.

We weren't being attacked at all, it was between tarriers and an Aberdeen player, who lets face it is a fucking walloper, nothing to do with us.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

We weren't being attacked at all, it was between tarriers and an Aberdeen player, who lets face it is a fucking walloper, nothing to do with us.

Maybe they were pointing out the hypocrisy of people who attack tradition.

15 minutes ago, Dickie said:

How do you know they aren’t racist?  So obviously you think the word n***er is acceptable, using this term in the street or in a football crowd is no different,these cunts have a long history of racism yet are lauded as the gfitw so it is only proper that they are now being shown up for the scum they are. Jews protestants and blacks are fair game but don’t dare call them fenians yet it is a term they proudly refer to themselves by. Try using your it’s not racism if your in a sporting arena pish out in a court and see how you get on, and being in possession of a banana is racist in your opinion what utter crap. I don’t understand why a bluenose would concern himself about a Rangers group having a go at these cunts and strangely it’s always the same half dozen morons who are responsible.

Who's criticising the Vanguard Bears? I've never said a bad word against them. 

My issue is there are better things to be drawing folks attention to when it comes to the scum, e.g. The total media blackout on the torbett trial. 

4 minutes ago, standup said:

Literally never. 

1 hour ago, Craiggybear said:

Ffs. 

To quote your example, bringing a banana to a football game specifically to throw on the pitch is a pre-meditated attempt to be racist, your not going to randomly have a banana at a football game, that's planning your actions in order to be racist in advance..... But to call a guy a black Bastards when he's at the wind up to the supporters? Fuck him. I don't bat an eyelid when someone shouts fuck the pope, I'm not gonna do it in this scenario either. 

No one spat on a fuckin dirty bheast and your argument is fuckin nonsense

Take yourself tae bed and go again tomorrow?

51 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Us having British forces on the pitch is no cunts business but it didn’t prevent them from getting it stopped. The rights or wrongs of us getting a European license is fuck all to do with the scum yet they are still pushing for us to be punished. Any bluenose who raises any issue about these bastards is doing a grand job. You are getting a tad worked up defending these cunts,why??

That's because the Tarriers kid on they're offended by stuff, and are absolute fucking spackers. I'm not worked up at all, and not defending them at all. Don't know how you've come to that conclusion at all

3 hours ago, Craiggybear said:

Ffs. 

P. S. fuck the pope.

brenda saying that he (Logan) brings it on himself yet ignores the filths previous is a premeditated statement and ergo he is an intolerant hypocritical racist.

Fuck the pope. Premeditated bigotry from me.

Just read Rodgers response to the allegations in papers.

Guys is a fucking retard if he really believes what he said, awards from FIFA means that they don't have wanker racist fans, there is plenty proof they have. Then pretty much says he got what he deserved for how he reacted at Parkhead after their win - what does he have to say about the wee scrote that loves winding people up with his antics at Ibrox, his flying the tri-colour and racist abuse he was charged for - NOT A FUCKING JOT.

Man is a fucking reptile like the rest of them, bred from within.

9 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Sick reading their stuff now tbh. All mouth and no trouser, bluster that goes nowhere other than to appease the nutters. 

We, quite rightly, give the nappy rippers it tight for being obsssed with Rangers. This lot are just as bad.

I know, it's really fucking awful the way Vanguardbears are highlighting Brenda's racism when the likes of daily rhecod, scotsman and bbc scotland  and the rest of scottish media are constantly exposing Paedo FC and the  midget vertically challenged creepy tranny currently managing them.