McCoist

Tonight was about the only time he’s commentated in our match that I felt he wasn’t a twat. Butcher was the same when he commentates on our games. What is it about ex legends that become pundits and start to appease the Rangers haters?! McCann is the exception and I hope his managerial career turns around.

2 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

i didn't hear anything that didn't sound like him pandering to his fenian pals and employers but I'll admit I'm biased

he breaks my heart every time i hear him him, he is undoubtedly a Rangers Legend but im starting to doubt if he actually supports us

Think you're off the mark there . I thought he called it about right. Second goal at elland road let's me forgive him a lot.

50 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

this cunt honestly breaks my heart, used to love him he was my hero as a boy but he's turned into such a taig pandering wank that i can't stand him

It took me till almost half time to realise it was him cause I was so pissed off that whoever it was musta been a fenian with the way he pronounced Morelos. 

He was fine tonight because it was just about us and he was the only co-commentator. For reasons I can't understand, they're all terrified of Sutton, Mccoist included. Mccoist much better when he's not nervously looking to the side to see if Sutton agrees with him.

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Nah I love Ally

Gave the cunt a wild amount of abuse in recent times but I've managed to remember the player and there tonight I thought you could hear his love for the club again 

Easy to love us when Ibrox is rocking and we're winning games in Europe. Let's see if he sticks up for us the next time Sutton and co are having a dig....

55 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

To be honest don’t think he’s said anything in commentary tonight that suggests anything other than he was desperate for us to win the game. 

He made a cunt of us management wise but you could hear his passion during the game,that was clear 

Said this before but some of you seem to want any ex-player to be biased as fuck in our favour no matter what the situation is yet will cry like fuck when Walker and others are exactly that for the scum.

McCoist was the perfect mix of calling it as he sees it whilst clearly coming across as a supporter. Surely to fuck that's what everyone should want.

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Nah I love Ally

Gave the cunt a wild amount of abuse in recent times but I've managed to remember the player and there tonight I thought you could hear his love for the club again 

I was giving him a bit of grief pre kick off but his passion for us was obvious tonight...when he nearly screamed at Kent for getting caught offside was him really just being a supporter of Rangers.

Fuck sake even Rob McLean was upbeat and positive tonight. Mibee they shared a boshil of 20/20 pre match..??

I can separate ally the player from ally the manager I have to he is too much of a Rangers great for me. Far too many memories of ally scoring for the gers to have any hatred towards the man. And he is still one of us that's all that counts in my book.

1 hour ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

And you think I talk some amount of pish! Don’t even remember him saying anything at all tonight that was derogatory. What a night! 

I'm just in from the game and me and my boy lost our voices going mental and celebrating, so no idea what Ally has said but unlikely I will give a fuck anyway given what yourself and others have said.

My boy told me it was the best game he has been at since he started going, proper buzzing seeing him so happy after it.