Kent goal

Sparkle

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Won't lie, I thought it was offside at the time. But Hearts.......:lol:

http://dailyvideo90.com/video.php?streamable=3ymo0

What they said on RTV was that Goldson was offside but he didn't touch the ball and Kent ran in from behind.  

Just now, cstamomusa said:

What they said on RTV was that Goldson was offside but he didn't touch the ball and Kent ran in from behind.  

It's a perfect move. It was hard to see in real time but clear in replay. Credit to linesman for calling it correctly 

3 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

I thought we still got lucky as Morelos passed the ball slightly forward to Kent rather than across/back

maybe I’m well wrong though ha 

Doesn't matter if that's the case. It's only if Kent is in front of Morelos when Morelos plays it forward.

I was in CF2 and it looked like Kent was in front, but having watched that reply there is no way he or Morelos was offside so it's a good decision. Having said that the linesman wasn't keeping up with play and had no idea for the Morelos to Kent pass :lol: 

17 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

Goldson is the dummy for every free kick we have. Although today towards the end of the first half he forgot and actually went and challenged for the ball :lol: 

Morelos wasn't offside, he ran onto the free kick then although his pass to Kent was slightly forward, Kent came from a deeper position to run on to the pass.  That's my interpretation and it's also one of the few times our officials have got a decision right.

41 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

I thought we still got lucky as Morelos passed the ball slightly forward to Kent rather than across/back

maybe I’m well wrong though ha 

He did but Kent was behind Morelos when the pass was made

59 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Won't lie, I thought it was offside at the time. But Hearts.......:lol:

http://dailyvideo90.com/video.php?streamable=3ymo0

That's a great goal to watch frame-by-frame, just a split second after tav hits the ball there are 4 Rangers players in the box and not one Hertz player and the on Ranger who may have been offside as the ball was kicked, Goldson, has the awareness to stay well away from the play.   

29 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

That's a great goal to watch frame-by-frame, just a split second after tav hits the ball there are 4 Rangers players in the box and not one Hertz player and the on Ranger who may have been offside as the ball was kicked, Goldson, has the awareness to stay well away from the play.   

Fucksakes. Had to watch it 6 times to figure out the no offside. Brilliant.